farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

This is great.   Choke on it, Jerrah, you inbred oil pimp hick motherfarger.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on January 18, 2010, 07:22:15 AM
Favre is an ego-maniacal prima donna and showed no class in running the score up for his own glorification, but it was a beautiful thing to see against the Cowboys.

This.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Rome on January 18, 2010, 08:02:43 AM
I wish we had a quarterback who would run up the score like Favre did.

Jesus, Rome.

Do you FORGET the past few years? 44-6?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Favre is an ego-maniacal prima donna and showed no class in running the score up for his own glorification, but it was a beautiful thing to see against the Cowboys.

Yep. He's a selfish farg who normally, I can't even stomach the sight of his face... but for the next day or so... he can do NO wrong.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

even though dude gets on my nerves ....not sure why this is blamed on favre. did he call those plays?

Per Childress:"As Lou Holtz used to say, 'It's our job to score points and it's their job to stop us from scoring points.'"

SunMo

he so did that for Andy, he has a daddy complex with the big guy
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SunMo on January 18, 2010, 10:53:21 AM
he so did that for Andy, he has a daddy complex with the big guy

Lets hope not. A Childress coke induced arrest this offseason would be crazy.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

crazy awesome like a fox, maybe
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Yup.

I used to really like Favre until all of his flip-flopping.  Yesterday was ridiculous, the Cowboys and their fans have every right to be pissed.  That being said  :-D
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on January 18, 2010, 01:45:32 PM
Yup.

I used to really like Favre until all of his flip-flopping.  Yesterday was ridiculous, the Cowboys and their fans have every right to be pissed.  That being said  :-D

this.  i still love watching favre play and still respect the hell out of his ability and what he's able to do on the field.  dude is one of the goats.  it's just his offseason antics that i'm really really sick of. 

did they run up the score?  yep.  should the cowboys and their fans be pissed?  yup.  do i care?  only enough to laugh at them. 

Sgt PSN

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=4835467

roy williams doing his best t.o. impression.

QuoteWhen asked if the Cowboys called any plays for him, he told ESPNDallas.com, "No. Hell no."

Quote"I didn't get a ball today, and I didn't get a look at today. It just happens," Williams said. "It's frustrating. It pisses me off, especially when we lose and especially when I feel like I have a mismatch. I got a 5-10 corner [covering me, Dontonio Wingfield], but hey, you know, I will continue to work hard in the offseason and it will come back around."

Quote"Now, next year," he said in late December, "if this is the same thing going on, then I'll be like, 'Oh [expletive], I've got to get my [expletive] together.'

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

For a few years now I've thought Roy Williams is the single biggest Hoyda in the NFL. If dallas was smart they'd get rid of him, especially if there's no cap next year so they can avoid the cap hit, and go out and find another player named Roy Williams.

methdeez

They owe him a lot of guaranteed money, even if they cut him, so I'm sure he will be playing for them next year.