farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Maybe a couple of Mexican stunt punters, in case they caused the thing to fall down.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Per ESPN:

QuoteThe NFL has ruled that the down will be replayed and clock will be reset if a football hits the massive video display board that hangs over the field at Cowboys Stadium.

Perhaps the key piece of the ruling, issued Friday morning, is that it is only for this season. The league can review it after the season.

This season, if the video board comes into play, the replay official will have the power to institute a booth review without a coach's challenge, even if it isn't in the final two minutes of a half. Coaches, however, can also throw a red flag to challenge on close plays.

Diomedes

Quote from: Eagaholic on August 23, 2009, 03:17:09 PM
that would be very cool, and placing O/U on how many times in a row he can nail it

last post I can see in this thread

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Roy Williams (the receiver) injured his left shoulder in practice. X-rays are negative but he has more tests on it today. Likely done for the preseason.

QuoteWilliams was down for longer than normal, then was examined by athletic trainers and shouted in anger as he headed into the locker room before the workout ended.

reese125

Sounds exactly like what happened with Steve Smith

BigEd76

the 49ers' punter Andy Lee also hit the board last night.  Yeah, this won't be a problem...

PhillyPhreak54

methdeez

People in Dallas must be making a lot more money than people in...everywhere I have ever lived ever.
Holy shtein!

Diomedes

Those idiots pay as much to park at a Joel Osteen appearance at a local Wal Mart, why not for a football game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

i really think he might be the antichrist
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on September 18, 2009, 09:20:32 AM
Those idiots pay as much to park at a Joel Osteen appearance at a local Wal Mart, why not for a football game.

Joel Osteen > Dallas Cowboys

QB Eagles

I'm never happy with the Giants winning but it's nice that Super Wal•Mart Stadium was christened with the stench of failure tonight. May it be the first of many Cowboy losses in that godforsaken place.

Yeti

Hey new cowshtein stadium.  Hope you loss every friggin game.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

Romo's in true November/December form...in week 2!!

I loved seeing those Hoydas lose to open that stadium.

PhillyPhreak54

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/09/21/terrell-owens-tweets-cowboys-have-a-tony-romo-problem/

QuoteOwens re-tweeted a 140-character missive originally written by someone on Twitter named Deidric McGowan, saying, "Dallas just found out they had a T.R. problem not a T.O problem !!" The comment was obviously a reference to Romo's 13-of-29, 127-yard, three-interception effort in a loss to the Giants.

It is, of course, no surprise that Owens is ripping Romo -- during his NFL career, he's ripped every quarterback he played with at some point or another. And Owens even made a point of going back on Twitter to say later that he didn't want to bash the Cowboys, tweeting, "Look, I'm not gonna say anything bad about the Cowboys, I hate that some of my boys played hard & they lost! Hope my boy [Marion Barber, who suffered a strained quad] is ok!! Nite!"

But while that later tweet made it seem like Owens wanted to make amends, you can bet this isn't the last time we'll read a tweet from Owens in which he takes a shot at the Cowboys. And you can bet the day is coming when Owens will take a shot at the Bills on Twitter as well.