PhillyPhreak54

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Yeti

Hbionic

Diomedes

I posted that in the dog breed thread a while ago.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Avg boob sizes for the world. 

Munson

Why do Russian chicks have giant titties?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

I don't know but I'll bet the reason Russia and Scandinavia are heavy hitters is different from the reason for the US, which is obesity (boob jobs probably contribute a little too).

Eagaholic

I think I'm on to something here. I remembered that the Scandinavian countries also rank (according to Forbes) as the happiest countries in the world. Coincidence?? I think not.

QuoteCynics (particularly those leaving comments on Legatum's excellent website) say Norway's ranking is a fluke, that it's a boring, godless (just 13% go to church) homogeneous place to live with a massive welfare state bankrolled by high taxes. And yet joining Norway in the top 10 prosperous countries are its Scandinavian sisters Denmark, Finland and Sweden

The welfare state isn't the only thing that's massive there.

http://www.forbes.com/2011/01/19/norway-denmark-finland-business-washington-world-happiest-countries_2.html

If I were president, I'd commission extensive research into the correlation between breast size and happiness. And I would be the lead investigator too.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

Hbionic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Quote from: Yeti on April 08, 2011, 12:42:26 AM
Techno Viking LOTR remix

Holy shtein that made me so uncomfortable. I kind of want to share it with the world.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Yeti

Hbionic