Week Sixteen - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 21, 2023, 10:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Rams could make some noise if they get into the playoffs. They've been playing well.

Saints? Woof.

Total misread by me on how I thought Carr would do there.

Diomedes

Warren just laid a block for the ages to spring that end around TD.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I forgot there was games on til we got to the restaurant for dinner.

Bills stumbling in LA but seem about to win a close one.

MDS

i love these mini updates on j's live as it relates to the nfl games

you have to get deep in the tiebreaker weeds but the dallas game really doesnt matter...its all on the birds. would it be funny if they lost? sure. but it doesnt mean anything
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Wash down seventeen to nil with nine minutes left in the first f'n quarter.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Ryan Tannehill😅😂🤣

What a dumbass taking a sack with 00:20 no TO.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

merry christmas with an objectively funny cowboys loss

(that wont matter when cutlets carves up the birds)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

DaLLLLLas Sucks!!

PhillyPhreak54

With so many people being in town and ya boi here living the Clark W Griswold life I've not seen much.

Got to see some red zone today when wrapping and did get to see most of the Dallas game.

It's always nice when they shtein the bed.

Diomedes

Lol farg you Mahomes

Two defensive tds in seven seconds of play

PhillyPhreak54

Purdy has thrown away the MVP

Good

Four picks

MDS

my takeaway from this game is there is a level of football that the eagles arent within a galaxy off

General_Failure

I'm ready for a Ravens/Lions matchup. I will also gladly accept Lions/Browns.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

I don't know how you count out Seattle after last week's game.