Jeremiah Trotter Jr, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2024, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

He's not a reach where they picked him. No reason to be cynical.

Fanbase will be rooting hard for him. I don't think people will be all that upset at whatever happens. Even WIP-level intellects should realize that he's not his dad. Already a great story that can only get better if he shows us something.

General_Failure

He's got two fully working hands, so not only is he already better than his father in that respect but he's automatically only the second worst nepo pick ever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 28, 2024, 02:54:52 PMEven WIP-level intellects should realize that he's not his dad.

never ever underestimate the utter stupidity of the american people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He's listed at 6' & 229.  I mean that's really small for a linebacker, but he looks and plays bigger than that on the field.

We'll know pretty quickly if he's got it or not.

General_Failure

Just load him up with the good juice so he can put on 40 pounds of muscle to be the exact same size as his father. Then instead of falling off the many large pass catching TEs the NFL has while trying to tackle them, he can watch as they just walk by him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

The more tape of him I watch the more he reminds me of TJ Edwards.