Week 2 - Vikings: Come To The City

Started by MDS, September 10, 2023, 09:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I know it's only week 2 but I have a very bad feeling about this game.  Nothing was dominant or overwhelming about either side of the ball very flat, very generic, poor executed football. There was nothing to get excited about. I don't know if it was Hurts just playing like shtein or a new coordinator?  The defense wasn't very impressive. Same thing? Was it new coordinator, but we got ourselves a long season ahead of us I feel.  Lots to work on. 

PhillyPhreak54

If they do not whack Cuzzo around it could be a challenge.

Hockenson against Cunningham and Elliss

No Bradberry so Slay will need to travel with Jefferson

General_Failure

If they lose to Prime Time Kirk Cousins then fire everyone and trade Hurts to the Jets.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

offense is gonna needa score some friggin points

LBs stink to high heavens, secondary is slay + a bunch of randos...cuzzo gonna pick this thing apart. game is on jalen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Maddox and Blankenship are legit starters, they aren't going to win games for you but they aren't glaring holes. Jobe on Addison (and let's face it, likely on Jefferson sometimes) is an enormous problem, Hockenson is an enormous problem whoever he's up against. Pass rush needs to get home.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

JJ gonna go all Tyreek Hill on this bunch. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Short week over is ballsy

Addison, Jefferson, Osborn, Hockenson...rough.

Unless the Eagles defensive line lives in Cuzzo's lap. Gotta have it.

Also would be nice for the Eagles offense to show up

Eagles 27
Vikes 20

PhillyPhreak54

Darrisaw likely out for MIN

That's big.

PhillyPhreak54

Albert O
Steen
McKee
Ojomo
Bradberry