Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 04, 2015, 04:51:38 PM
I attended a HS graduation a few years back, and the screaming and yelling was akin to hitting the lottery.  I can understand the part about the other families not being able to hear the next graduates name. 

It's out of control.  Glad they were arrested.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on June 07, 2015, 04:32:22 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 04, 2015, 04:51:38 PM
I attended a HS graduation a few years back, and the screaming and yelling was akin to hitting the lottery.  I can understand the part about the other families not being able to hear the next graduates name. 

It's out of control.  Glad they were arrested.

#culture

Geowhizzer

I was involved in our 8th grade "celebration" last week.  We had parents with air horns there, too.

Rome

When my daughter "graduated" from eighth grade there was a parent there who insisted on making an ass of himself every time his precious little miracle was mentioned.  They got various awards for this and that and the principal asked politely beforehand to keep it chilled so they could get thru.  There was polite applause and even some cheering but nothing like this icehole.  I felt bad for the girl.

Anyway, after several interruptions by this nozzle, another parent said, "dude, please shut the farg up."  Out loud.  It was glorious.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on June 07, 2015, 08:32:23 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 07, 2015, 07:09:37 PMWe had parents with air horns there, too.

WTF.  How is that not assault?

It came close, but I fought the urge to shove the airhorn right up the parent's ass.

General_Failure

Now that's assault, unless it results in pregnancy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on June 07, 2015, 09:56:17 PM
Now that's assault, unless it results in pregnancy.

I'll just claim Stand Your Ground.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah man that dude and the guy in Maine who lit the firework off his head and died instantly both deserved it for being stupid.

Orange is about 2hrs east of here and as country as it gets. It's close to the racist shteinhole and KKK stronghold of Vidor Texas

Eagaholic

The biggest POS in the world?

Maybe not, but deserves honorable mention

QuoteBROCKTON, Mass. — When Manuel Buginga found out his sister had been embezzling money from his Brockton construction business for years he didn't know what to do.

Buginga said he was even more shocked to learn that she increased the amount she had been stealing after she found out he had been diagnosed with cancer and also after she won $1 million on a scratch ticket just two months prior.

In March 2012, Buginga was diagnosed with advanced lymphoma. With the news of his cancer he went to review his bank accounts for the business to see where he stood financially and said they were virtually empty.

His sister, Maria Pereira, 55, of 3 Wallace St., Berkley was the bookkeeper for the company, MJM Construction on Main Street in Brockton, a successful business that Buginga had built from the ground up.

In total, Pereira was alleged to have stolen $1.6 million from the company from 2009 to 2012

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like a true execution

Reports that all eight were restrained and then shot in the head

More guns plz