Phillies season 11

Started by MURP, October 01, 2005, 10:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 02, 2005, 08:11:13 AM
I can say that for the first time in recent memory, I'll be more focused on what the Phillies do on a Sunday in autumn than what the Eagles do.

That is farging pathetic. Easily the worst thing I've heard anyone say in a while. Kill yourself.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Biggest game of the season and our $12 million catcher isn't in the lineup.  :-D

No Preston Wilson for DC, but Jose Guillen is in the lineup.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm glad Lieby isn't catching Lieber.

The Pratt - Lieber battery is good.

I'd start Pratt tomorrow too.

MDS

Loserthal will start tommorrow. God damnit I dont trust freakin Padilla in a 1 game playoff. The dude is nuts.

PhillyPhreak54

It's El Loco or Brito/Tejeda...

Just pray that he has his unhittable stuff.

I'm glad we'll see Backe though. Howard will eat his children.

MDS

Backe's good. Obviously, better to see him than Oswalt Pettitte Clemens.

Were 0 for the last 12 against Houston, including 3 rediculous games that we lost. There is something weird going on when we play the Astros, like something bigger than baseball is forcing us to lose these games. It's sick that it happens against the same team all the time. No better to fix that than tommorrow.....but then again, those types of stories don't exactly happen in Philadelphia.

Geowhizzer

Good news:  Phils up 4-0 in the 5th inning.   :yay

Bad news:  Astros up 2-0 in the 3rd.  :boom

QB Eagles

Halfway through the Astros game, they are still up 2-0.

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Astros hanging to 3-2 lead.

Philths still up 5-3.

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: NGM on October 02, 2005, 03:43:38 PM
Check that 4-3 Cubbies. 

:yay GO CUBBIES!

Still 5-3 Phils, top 8th.