What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Next thing you know, he'll be posting random smilies...

SunMo

so...can i get those posts or what?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Quote from: SunMoTzu on August 10, 2006, 02:44:29 PM
so...can i get those posts or what?

Talk to G_F. As far as I'm concerned they're all yours.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Quote from: reese125 on August 10, 2006, 02:40:37 PM
strange...im starting to notice alot of exclamation points out of ya rj.

everything ok? anything you want to talk about?

Dear reese125-

I only use excalamation points to be facetiously excited about shtein. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Love,

rjs246

PS- Off the nuts.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Reduced post counts for everybody!

The man. The myth. The legend.

reese125

Quote from: rjs246 on August 10, 2006, 02:47:08 PM
Quote from: reese125 on August 10, 2006, 02:40:37 PM
strange...im starting to notice alot of exclamation points out of ya rj.

everything ok? anything you want to talk about?

Dear reese125-

I only use excalamation points to be facetiously excited about shtein. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Love,

rjs246

PS- Off the nuts.

ha

you know if you didnt put your name there I would of had no idea who that was from?

PS--quit blushing...you love every minute of it

PhillyPhreak54

I finally tracked this song down awhile ago. It is the song that is playing in Crash when Ludacris and  are rollin around in the Escalade they stole.

It's be move.meant. Never heard of them before but it appears they are a newer grou out of LA.

Here's the track
Str8UpNDown (WW due to explicit lyrics)

I love the beat and the bass hook.

Diomedes

I'm listening to Hank Williams III and Scott H Biram quite a bit lately.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Had in The Cars Greatest Hits today.  I feel old.

Diomedes

Respect to Bill Doggett!!  (Born in Philly)
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I'm listening to the Phillies game on tv but I'm in another room right now.  I imagine the only thing that would be worse than listening to it would be going in my living room to watch it. 

mussa

Damien "Jr Gong" Marley - Welcome to Jamrock and Halfway Tree
Peeping Tom - Mike Patton solo project with likes of Massive Attack, Dan the Automator, Kool Keith, Kid Koala, Rahzel and Norah Jones to name a few
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

Say more about the latter.  I have mad respect for everyone in that list.

Father Demon

Paul Thorn Live at The Hacienda Set 1
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mussa

Quote from: Diomedes on September 15, 2006, 04:29:41 PM
Say more about the latter.  I have mad respect for everyone in that list.

A buddy of mine said Mike Patton has a video on comcast OnDemand for his new project, Peeping Tom, so we checked it out, sounded decent. I downloaded the majority of the songs this week, its cool, I mean it's growing on me. Mike Patton is hit or miss with me, yes Faith No More, no Mr. bungle, fantomas, tomahawk, etc....I'm digging this new stuff more than his other side projects. Check it out. def if your a fan of his and or the other people mentioned.  :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"