What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Quote from: Yeti on June 30, 2011, 08:53:11 PM
Quote from: mussa on June 29, 2011, 11:05:49 PM
Quote from: Yeti on June 28, 2011, 02:20:50 AM
Just got Chris Cornell Scream.  Pretty good.  Not really what I expected (Soundgarden style its not) but it's really growing on me.

Jesus dude check your head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYN74jPCAik

haha
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Washed Out- Within Without #whammy
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

On the recommendation of Dio (and Amazon) I'm giving Hank Williams III a listen. I have not been disappointed.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

that wugazi link I dropped should not be missed by anyone who ever liked either band, skating, D.C. hardcore/punk scene, etc.

it's pretty damn tight
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillymic2000

Detailing a 2002 CRV in my workshop, the thing has 255k on it and looks/drives good. Rocking out to D Nice "to tha rescue" and its time to flow! What ever happened to D Nice igy?

ice grillin you

he actually has a good net series called true hip hop stories....search on youtube youll find them....they are really good

in fact here is the black sheep one on how they came up with the hampster song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y51XqmAnRxw
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Nice find.

He wanted energy in the song and he got it. I love that song.

SD

Rome

Holy shtein that was farging ridiculous.

Wow.

mussa

My Morning Jacket. Wow, I have the two most recent and have finally given them a good listen and really really like. Anyone else fans and could suggest any of the older albums?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

hbionic

Portishead performing in L.A. in October. Tickets on sale tomorrow. I'm going to try and bend my penis in the shape of the letter P for that show.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05