A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Had to laugh at the Columbia U student holding a PC saying they need food and water delivered.

Rome

I couldn't care less about Palestine or their cause.  The populace turned their government over to religious fanatics and this is what always happens as the end result. 

Turn the whole place into a parking lot or a Disney Land for all the good it would do over there. 

As for The USA, the clueless useful idiots blocking Jewish students from their rightful places on campus should be kicked squarely the farg out permanently.  Expel them all. 

MDS

what we're seeing with this is how melted young peoples brains are. this is the first generation raised entirely on 24/7 social media and this is the result. not good!

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

NYPD is now moving onto the campus to break it up

Diomedes

The adults are not in charge.  We're at the bar, trying to survive and forget.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

So after a bit more thinking, I've come up with an answer to my question:  one reason for University administrations to clear out these encampments is because if they don't, and they just let the kids ride it out...then they've surrendered the "don't camp on our quad" rules to anyone else who wants to do some protesting, and should the officials try to evict the next group, having failed to evict this one, they open themselves to accusations of favoritisim, etc.  Let the peace in gaza people protest fine, but then you get the 'covid is a scam" or the "white people are being replaced" protestors next...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

some queen in his crop drop and amazon scarf camping out in the mess hall to support a terrorist organization that would castrate him if they got the chance...hell of a "protest" those idiots had there

Diomedes

The Little Hitler doth protest too much, methinks.

Just go get you some trans sex and be happy.

MDS

can anyone translate hakkan's nazi propaganda to english?

General_Failure

Yeah, he said being against the genocidal policies of Israel does not equate to antisemitism, no matter how often people say it does, and that you need some bussy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

fact check: true

unfortunately theres too many people who go straight from the justifiable hatred of genocidical maniac bibi cheltenham to wanting to see Auschwitz II

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 01, 2024, 10:50:04 AMfact check: true

unfortunately theres too many people who go straight from the justifiable hatred of genocidical maniac bibi cheltenham to wanting to see Auschwitz II

cant we hate bibi and want auschwitz II?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Ummmm... I think you forgot a word there, big guy. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 01, 2024, 02:30:48 PMcant we hate bibi and want auschwitz II?

id rather see a Bergen-Belsen sequel but thats just me