Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on November 08, 2005, 08:23:01 PM
You're not paying enough. Thanks for letting us know.

You can raise my rates.  It's ok.  I stole NB's credit card number.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on November 08, 2005, 08:30:50 PM
Five dollars a post it is then.

I don't know how high his limit is.  I think he said something about God forgiving all his debts.

PoopyfaceMcGee

When clicking on certain parts of certain threads (including this one)...

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
mysql_query(): Unable to save result set

Awesome.

Geowhizzer

This is the first I've been able to get on all night.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yep.  Complete board collapse last night.  It was teh awesome.

MDS

i was contemplating suicide without my cf. it just cant happen again.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on November 19, 2005, 11:51:43 AM
i was contemplating suicide without my cf. it just cant happen again.

You do realize that GF will sabotage the board tonight, just to see if you carry out your threat.  >:D

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Geowhizzer

MDS

ha. my hannukah present is tickets to tommorrows game. and what a crappy gift it is.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on November 19, 2005, 03:35:15 PM
ha. my hannukah present is tickets to tommorrows game. and what a crappy gift it is.

Eh.. the Eagles got the book just before the season.  'Twas a present from Mr. "Eagles WR No. 81."  :-\

MDS