Ben McAdoo OC...packer QB coach now.

Btw I'm surprised they haven't interviewed Winston moss

PhillyPhreak54

My suggestion;

HC: Gus
OC: McAdoo
DC: Ken Norton Jr

DH

funny, I looked at the current seahawk staff and thought norton could be a possibility too

QB Eagles

With the second interview coming, it sure looks like it's going to be Gus.

And he's going to be a really good coach too, because I saw him say the F word in a video.

hbionic

This team is cursed.

Whatever this team touches turns to poison.

And we wouldn't have it any other way.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: DH on January 14, 2013, 10:35:45 PM
funny, I looked at the current seahawk staff and thought norton could be a possibility too

Angry LB and a son of a boxer ... Sign his ass up.

F bombs and right hooks all day

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2013, 10:25:27 PM
My suggestion;

If we're going with Gus, I want my OC and DC to have coordinator or HC experience.  How about Whisenhunt and Lovie if nobody else picks them up?

BigEd76

Quotehowardeskin
#eagles HC situation is crazy. Source just told me Gus Bradley coming to Phila to finalist deal. Think eag could have coach in 24 hrs. Crazy

Quotehowardeskin
... Think #eagles HC could obviously have come down 2 Whisenhut and Bradley. Nothing done but source: finalizing deal w Bradley. Will C

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 14, 2013, 11:12:22 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2013, 10:25:27 PM
My suggestion;

If we're going with Gus, I want my OC and DC to have coordinator or HC experience.  How about Whisenhunt and Lovie if nobody else picks them up?

I'm ok with that too. However how long to they stay if another opportunity arises? Do they step down to coordinator roles or wait it out?

Or do you go young across the board and build it?

hbionic

I'd rather build it and have some long term stability in grooming the young corps. If we had all the pieces in place, then I would gamble on experienced HC's as coordinators for the short term in hopes of winning it.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Man, is that Gus Bradley guy going to kick himself when he isn't offered more money to stay in Seattle.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on January 15, 2013, 12:13:47 AM
Man, is that Gus Bradley guy going to kick himself when he isn't offered more money to stay in Seattle.

{{golf clap}}

MDS

just read on pft...probably pure speculation....that it could billick at OC

NO

dude made his nut with moss/carter/robert smith and randall. a lot of people would have looked good with that. then he goes to bodymore, sans talent, and his offenses stink. and its not like hes got a ton of talent to deal with here. pass.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.