Eagles vs. Raiders tailgate

Started by MURP, September 21, 2005, 02:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

It was. Nobody wanted to talk to T-Hawk.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on September 25, 2005, 06:22:25 PM
It was. Nobody wanted to talk to T-Hawk.

Then it was exactly like our tailgate last year.  :-D

Fan_Since_64

Quote from: General_Failure on September 25, 2005, 06:04:07 PM
The following things did not happen while tailgating:

T-Hawk farging a sheep
Me getting drunk

Oh sure, go ahead and squelch the rumors before anybody gets a chance to start them!  ;)

FS61 and I made record time getting to Philadelphia today - probably helped by my living just a few miles closer! And it was a pleasure to meet up with the CF regulars once again (well, until GF started threatening to take pictures!  :P ). Nice to finally meet T-hawk, who used our third ticket with distinction. Just glad the Eagles were able to eek out a win for his first home Eagles game! (well, glad they Eagles were able to eek out a win, period!)

T_Section224

don't let GF kid you, he was bombed, it was all we could to to convince him not to streak in the parking lot, and murp is now an official member of DTC, giving props to his homie rjs the entire initiation.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

rjs246

Yay DTC!

Did anyone spot phattymatty? I hear he was slightly abrasive...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

most of the crowd is slightly abrasive, he'd have to do something to really stand out.

rjs246

Quote from: T_Section224 on September 26, 2005, 09:24:27 AM
most of the crowd is slightly abrasive, he'd have to do something to really stand out.

Apparently that's exactly what he did. Managed to piss off Eagles and Raiders fans alike. Gotta love it.

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

what section was he in, or did he manage to do this while in the parking lot?

PhillyGirl

Did he get thrown out of the game? I wonder if he was up by our section. We had 2 guys thrown out in the section next to us.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Not sure what section he was in and there is some confusion as to whether or not he was kicked out or decided to remove himself from the game, but apparently he slept in the parking lot for most of the second half.

Impressive. I wish I had seen it.

Let them eat bootstraps.

T_Section224

if you saw it, you probably would have ended up peeing on him in the lot.

we had a scuffle in our section too, nothing too serious, but people were booted.  i wish i saw what started it, they were pretty heated at the time.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

So I missed the 4th quarter.  Big deal.  It's not like it was a close game or anything.