the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

When you're losing weight, most of the weight actually leaves your body in the form of breath. I looked into this once because I always assumed it was mostly shtein, piss, and sweat.

Tomahawk

There tends to be about a pound difference but I probably don't shtein often enough

MDS

i havent thought about maddox in 15 years...had no idea he still existed

before reading this i assumed he was a trumper. is he?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The opposite, in fact. He got mad that he got called a cuck.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

am I supposed to know who Maddox is?

i have never heard of him until today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I think we had a thread about him way early on. It got purged when server space was still a concern.

ice grillin you

oh its person from the board....i thought it was a public figure
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

He definitely wasn't a person from the board, we just had a thread about his dumb manchild website.

MDS

he was perhaps the first 'internet famous' troll

he had a site that got big where he made fun of childrens school assignments and sent tampons to o'reilly, among other things. it was funny to me at 13 and perhaps semi original for the time but most of it has probably aged horribly. it seem he retreated to the dark corners of the internet and appeals to....trumpers or apolitical loners? i dont know.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 06, 2018, 09:53:04 PM
i havent thought about maddox in 15 years...had no idea he still existed

before reading this i assumed he was a trumper. is he?

Same. When I saw this I thought it was a publicity stunt to get his name back out there.

MDS

General_Failure