A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

these bitches can't handle squeegee boys, now they want a civil war?  lol
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

https://twitter.com/BrentTerhune/status/1557071332545789954 20&t=GhasVcBVcK67RxFn5jLBZw

"Don jr dumping powder down the toilet like he's Karen in goodfellas" 😂

Rome

I'm pretty sure Mark Meadows flipped on Cheeto Dick.

Trump was told to stop communicating with him a few days ago.  Then he gets a no-knock warrant at his house and now just a while ago Scott Perry has his farging phone seized. 

Holy shtein this is amazing right now. 

PhillyPhreak54

In between the primal screams and Pearl clutching of the MAGAts

The local level MAGAts are still farging shtein up.

Local school district now requires parental permission before kids can check out books from their libraries

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: TAFKASD on August 09, 2022, 05:23:56 PM
https://twitter.com/BrentTerhune/status/1557071332545789954 20&t=GhasVcBVcK67RxFn5jLBZw

Eric and his fleshlight lolol

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 09, 2022, 03:34:58 PM
My favorite thing is how the news outlets are playing into this as somehow a bad thing for dems because of his base and enraging the right.

And by favorite I mean infuriating.

Cater to the screaming toddler so they stop screaming, as if their default mood isn't frothy indignation over the most trivial bullshtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Republicans long ago figured out that they can neutralize journalism with extremism.  They take advantage of the moral foundation of the concept--fairness and objectivity--by behaving so badly that any report on their work either wilts into treating their view as legitimate, or braves an accurate account, in which case they howl about bias.  The more extreme they get, the less power journalism has to check it.

Dismantling public education was crucial groundwork for this..the fewer people who can think critically, the more you can draft into fascism.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

More GOP stepping on their own dicks - several years ago in response to the "but her emails" stuff none other than Cheeto Dick himself signed a law that makes removal of such documents a felony. Love it.

And yes, Dio, the public education dismantling has been the key. Dumb down the masses so they don't know what they're being fed. It is glaring when you hear the MAGAts speak - just truly astounding. Combine that with an inundation of "news" like Fox and then social media and you have some really dumb farging people.

My girl shows me videos on TikTok where they ask people simple questions like "what state is Utah in" or "how many states are there" and you wouldn't believe the responses.

Particularly the poor white people living in trailer parks with barely two nickels to scratch together consistently vote again their interests. The people they vote for hate them and do not support programs or legislature to assist them - but they still vote for them. Pure idiocy.

phattymatty

Quote from: TAFKASD on August 09, 2022, 05:23:56 PM

gotta love it when guys who look like they should be magas are good guys.  you just know it's a punch to the gut when they see guys like this.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 10, 2022, 10:23:39 AM
More GOP stepping on their own dicks - several years ago in response to the "but her emails" stuff none other than Cheeto Dick himself signed a law that makes removal of such documents a felony. Love it.

https://twitter.com/yarbro/status/1557136280785403904 20&t=P1Qz5Ac4-pz-7_fP9RYVPA

phattymatty

Cheeto dick plead the 5th today in his civil case in NY.

I'm no lawyer so someone correct me but I didn't think pleading the 5th works in civil cases like it does in criminal.

Diomedes

IANAL either but I think you can take "pleading the fifth" as incriminating factor in civil cases, whereas you cannot in criminal cases

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Democrats nationwide would do well to hear that roar of approval and play ball accordingly.

SD

An armed deplorable shot at the fbi building in Cincinnati. The civil war militias are gearing up. I'm openly rooting for the deplorables to take action so our military can put them down like dogs.