Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Barrow is a Cowboy now.

Washington
Dallas
New York
Philadelphia

PhillyGirl

stupid brees drops a perfectly thrown pass from LT and Kaeding misses the FG ::)

Skins acting like they just won the SB. :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

I don't think he dropped that...53 got a hand in there.  What more can you expect from a QB?
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyPhreak54

BUF 6
CAR 3

WAS 10
SD 7

HOU 17
STL 3

Halftime for these 3 games. I'm lovin the Houston score. Gotta keep it up, Texans.

If SF can pull it off and HOU wins =  :deion

PhillyPhreak54

TB 3
CHI 10 at the half

Shawntae Spencer just took it 62 yards to the house for SF...they now lead 14-6.

SD_Eagle5

Kaeding's having a stellar game with 2 miss FGs  :boo

PhillyPhreak54

Nate Kaeding misses another FG for SD. :boo

Should be 13-10 Bolts.

And how about Drew Brees hooking me up with some points....

SD_Eagle5

Green to Hall for a 52 yard TD

Vermeils 26
Belichecks 3

MDS

new england sucks. it really makes me feel good to say that. whats worse is their division is a joke and they can go 8-8 and still win it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD_Eagle on November 27, 2005, 02:55:47 PM
Green to Hall for a 52 yard TD

Vermeils 26
Belichecks 3

Yay Trent Green!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Carolina takes the lead with 2 mins left in Buffalo....13-9

BigEd76

Panthers win 13-9

Bucs have 30 secs left to tie the Bears

General_Failure

Refs are stealing another one from the poor taterskins.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Bryant missed a 29 yard FG with 2:00 for the tie in TB. The Bears are about to punt with :26 left and barring a miracle will win.

Carolina beats Buffalo 13-9.

San Diego has the ball with 4:31 to go in the game and they are driving for the tie.

San Fran is going to lose

Minny is going to win

KC is going to beat Tom Brady...will Brady act like a douche like he always does after a loss? You know...the 4 second press conferences? Soak up the praises, Tom but when it gets hot you bail like a puss.

Cincy has let Baltimore score 21 unanswered but it is 34-21 and Cincy should hold on.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.