Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJ72

The news about Wentz sucks, he's a good player and fun to watch. They rarely get a 100% certain diagnosis until any swelling subsides which will probably be a couple, few days though. I think Foles is capable of piloting the ship the rest of the way if need be.

hbionic

Thanks for the positivity EJ72. But this is the Philadelphia Eagles. Nothing good ever happens to us. We just know the drill.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

Quote from: hbionic on December 11, 2017, 02:00:52 AM
Thanks for the positivity EJ72. But this is the Philadelphia Eagles. Nothing good ever happens to us. We just know the drill.

Dr. Havas has already declared Wentz, the Eagles and any chance of winning the Super Bowl in our lifetimes dead.  So it is written...

Rome

It's the stupid ESPN cover. The second I saw it I knew it was just a matter of time.

SD

General_Failure

At this point I hope he doesn't just RG3 up his career and wind up in Cleveland.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

start of next season is def. in doubt

this is good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah a full tear is minimum nine month recovery.....i suspect he's pup listed next year and probably plays after their bye especially if it's early
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

God's got it covered.  Three months, max. 

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Quote from: AntiRome on December 11, 2017, 02:29:12 PM
God's got it covered.  Three months, max. 

Only if he prays to the same god as Adrian Peterson. And I'm pretty sure that god had a shady clinic somewhere in the Cayman Islands.

smeags

im just wondering what god's plan is with the world as it always seems to start and end with farging the eagles.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

We're looking at that Old Testament god, full of wrath and Patriots merch.

Rome