Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Zanshin

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Zanshin

Going to be tough to follow Kelce. I wouldn't want to be next...haha.

Rome

Zanshin

I didn't see him...did McNabb have the stones to show up?

MDS

Rome

Still don't think being disrespected is a motivational tool for these guys?

Yeah. 

PS: Great.  Now I have to buy a Kelce Jersey.   

Zanshin

Quote from: Rome on February 08, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

PS: Great.  Now I have to buy a Kelce Jersey.   

If you were a real fan, you get the mummers outfit.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

So everyone censored the chant, huh.

OMG WORDS!  THINK OF THE CHILDRENZZZ!!