Hippos

Started by Yeti, April 16, 2010, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Rome on December 08, 2011, 02:18:21 PM
The Jersey thing is spot-on, although I think Sea Isle might be getting the benefit of the doubt a bit.

And haha at Vader.

Somewhere on the web there's the clip that shot came from. Pretty funny, don't think the priests had any idea Vader joined them (Father Luke?)

Ah, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGK5bOKaXjM

Munson

Even if fake this still horrifies me.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that scares me watching that.

And if that was on my wall I wouldn't farg with it. Call an exterminator and stay in a hotel until its gone.

Diomedes

wtf does he think the helmet is going to do?  especially without a visor?

and wtf is he going to do with the knife in his hand, other than drop it or accidentally stab himself?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Yeti

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 09, 2011, 09:50:04 PM

Somewhere on the web there's the clip that shot came from. Pretty funny, don't think the priests had any idea Vader joined them (Father Luke?)

Ah, here it is

ha ha thats awesome.  I like the one priest who spots him and is staring him down.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

DH

so on that jersey map, I grew up (and my parents still live) in that small little area marked "jews"

Yeti

Hbionic

MMH

Better than that is the one below.  What exactly constitutes "rectum problems" for a kitty?

Yeti

Hbionic

Yeti

Hbionic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Quote from: MMH on December 15, 2011, 06:22:40 PM
Better than that is the one below.  What exactly constitutes "rectum problems" for a kitty?

It was the problem when the kids would make things out of building blocks, like houses and shopping malls. Then the cat came along and rectum.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

I'm guessing that's unintentional

Diomedes

that would make a fantastic christmas card (chop out the blue crap in the foreground)