Hippos

Started by Yeti, April 16, 2010, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I'm not sure.  I just like the fact that he's going all R Kelly on them bitches and is somehow producing 3 seperate streams.  Maybe he just had sex. 

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Sgt PSN

You know you're a cute little heartbreaker
Foxy
You know you're a sweet little lovemaker
Foxy

I wanna take you home
I won't do you no harm, no
You've got to be all mine, all mine
Ooh, foxy lady

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

I get the other items..what is the yellow thing chain looking thing?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

It would appear to be a horribly bright bike chain for their fixed gear bicycle.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

Hbionic

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on March 15, 2011, 08:45:59 PM
It would appear to be a horribly bright bike chain for their fixed gear bicycle.

Ah, so it is.

the American Spirits should be the Menthol version, not least for reasons of color composition..there's enough yellow going on already
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

I don't understand why the trap has to be so big, typically hipsters are frail and skinny weaklings. I mean a fox trap will probably do the job, this is just overkill.

Yeti

Hbionic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Yeti

Hbionic