Week 4 - Chargers: San Diego...Err Los Angeles

Started by MDS, September 24, 2017, 09:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

map
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=4

more people getting the game than i anticipated. including houston! shoutout to my man
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

It's looking like Fletch is going to miss this game. On the plus side, Hicks and McLeod should be back, and the team has more depth along the line than at either of their positions.

ice grillin you

cox is all but assured of missing next week as well
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

doug said that wasnt true

he also said hicks wasnt practicing then 20 minutes later he was out on the field
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Rome

General_Failure

They've got to let this Harambe thing go already.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

semalou inactive

so your starting lg is a healthy scratch in game 4.

Tomahawk

Not your; he's ours. How are we going to win now?

Stream link?

MDS

jesus h christ on a stick dick stockton is dead

General_Failure

MDS

MDS

rivers is a travesty

this is their game to lose

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Neat, Wentz figure out how to throw the ball this week.