2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Where the hell is Mr Sixer himself, Havas?

MDS

his demented brain is telling him theyll lose the next 2 and hes not remotely happy rn
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 09, 2023, 10:43:02 PMThe Phils AND 76ers won?  Is that allowed?

Legal, yes. But it comes at a price. I think you know what it is.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

i had to block that dude...he is the most insufferable homer fanboy cloutchasing fag ive ever seen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

The only Josh Reynolds I know of plays wr for the lions

PhillyPhreak54

Line is moving towards Boston.

farg it. Sixers ML

Let's goooo

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Right on cue for the collapse.  Can't really call it a collapse as this team is lucky to even be playing a game six.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Ok boys let's ducking goooo

I'm that guy at the bar being loud and obnoxious. I've been here since noon.

Hands hurt from clapping and slapping the bar

Win this game

Geowhizzer

This team is going to kill me...

Just like the Eagles...

Just like the Phillies...

Just like the Fly... never mind.

Don Ho

All this setting up for Tatum to drain the winning three
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Embid, his last two shots, why I struggle watching this team.