Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Oh shtein, now we have a week of the press shoving their heads further up Brees' ass.  This whole love affair is a joke as he's a complete prick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

General_Failure

Right? Joe Buck actually had emotion in his voice that wasn't disappointment.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

HOLY farg x 1 trillion

Did I say cursed?

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on January 14, 2018, 08:08:44 PM
Right? Joe Buck actually had emotion in his voice that wasn't disappointment.

:-D So true!  I almost liked Joe for once.  He's the biggest Brees lapdog of all.

Tomahawk

Vikes should go for two since the Saints left early

General_Failure

Look at this disgusting favoritism by the refs not calling for these delay of game penalties.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

It's nice to find out that that was Keenum's third best moment of his life behind giving his life to Jesus Christ and something else no one cares about.

ice grillin you

that marcus williams non play was the worst play in the history of sports at any level

how does he go in the locker room after that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2018, 09:18:47 PM
that marcus williams non play was the worst play in the history of sports at any level

He was trying to avoid a PI so he avoided taking Diggs legs out.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 14, 2018, 09:21:00 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2018, 09:18:47 PM

He was trying to avoid a PI so he avoided taking Diggs legs out.

this was jimmy johnsons take and its the most preposterous thing ive ever heard

let him catch the ball...what the farg does PI have to do with anything....he catches it then you tackle him and game over

are people stupid?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

My wife and daughter were watching the game with me and both of them said it looked like he intentionally missed him.  I said you mean like it was a fix?   And my wife replied: absolutely. 

I love her so much.  Lol. 

PhillyPhreak54

Kinda like when Broncos S Rahim Moore let that ball over his head against Baltimore