Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

blackballed means you are never in the league again....like ever...his current status is definitely being affected by racism...but thats a far cry from calling it a blackball which wouldnt be fair at this point
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

He'll be on a roster by training camp, but I'd imagine it'll happen much sooner than that...like within a few days after the draft at the latest.  That's my guess anyway. 

General_Failure

He'll be on a roster battling it out with Vince Young, probably. There's a couple of good quarterbacks to be had right now, and he's not really one of them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Schefter saying Captain knee down had a significant offer from an unknown team which he turned down.

ice grillin you

perhaps he doesnt want to play and/or deal with the cretins that control the nfl and the troglodytes that watch it and threaten his life which would be a great thing

someone like him would be much better off serving society in some public service or philanthropic way and he seems like the kind of person who would retire early to do something like that...hes so much better than the nfl

Quote from: General_Failure on March 21, 2017, 10:55:44 PM
There's a couple of good quarterbacks to be had right now.

who?...i honestly dont know every qb left on the market but i dont know of any that you can make a case are better than kaep and i highly doubt there are any good qb's left....good qb's generally dont hit the market and if they do they get scooped quick..but maybe im not thinking of one thats out there

SD

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 22, 2017, 08:31:00 AM
who?...i honestly dont know every qb left on the market but i dont know of any that you can make a case are better than kaep and i highly doubt there are any good qb's left....good qb's generally dont hit the market and if they do they get scooped quick..but maybe im not thinking of one thats out there

Cutler's out there, his neck wobbling in the breeze. Romo's just a trade away. Chase Daniel's probably not a better option than Kaep, but he'll get signed. Hell, somebody'll probably give Ryan Fitzpatrick another contract.

ice grillin you

none of them are good except a healthy romo and like you said hes not a free agent...in fact none of them are more appealing than kaep...kaep tho hes 29 even has a little upside as you could hope he gets back to what he was a few years ago

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on March 22, 2017, 08:52:27 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 22, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

Cutler's out there, his neck wobbling in the breeze. Romo's just a trade away. Chase Daniel's probably not a better option than Kaep, but he'll get signed. Hell, somebody'll probably give Ryan Fitzpatrick another contract.

I don't think I've ever criticized anything GF has said before, but if Cutler is the first "good" QB that comes to mind when making a case that there are plenty of good QBs available, you've already disproven your point.

MDS

gf has been living in new zealand for the better part of a decade....hes legit seen jay cutler play maybe once
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Would have thrown for 4,000 yards in 2014 if he played a 16th game, could have done it again in 2015. If he still wants a job, he'll have one before Kaepernick.

Rome

He's also NOT a rabble rousing negro, so to the plantation owners in the NFL, Cutler is preferable by about a bazillion percent.

Chase Daniel will get a job before Kaepernick.  Bet on that.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on March 23, 2017, 07:51:18 PM
Would have thrown for 4,000 yards in 2014 if he played a 16th game, could have done it again in 2015. If he still wants a job, he'll have one before Kaepernick.

i know you dont watch or even like football so please just stop
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles proposed allowing teams to be able to wear a second helmet throughout the season

Jeffrey must want the hideous blue/yellow back!