Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they werent going to pay him and he wanted to be "the man"

im not sure the pats are going to do either but its bb so itll work
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

First and a third was too rich for the Eagles so whatever.

The word was that the Saints wanted a defensive starter as part of the deal, but they didn't end up getting it.

At this point, the Pats could have shipped the Saints their whole draft and I would still guess they won the trade.

SD

They added the best cb on the market (Gilmore) and still have a ton of money under the cap. It's almost unfair.

MDS

brady is making a lot less than he should and they find slop and turn it into gold better than anyone

bb is unreal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on March 10, 2017, 07:54:38 PM
im not sure the pats are going to do either but its bb so itll work

The plan seems to be to drag their balls across the faces of the entire AFC and just laugh at whoever limps into the superbowl from the NFC.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Everybody except Eli Manning. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Brady's autistic kryptonite.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I'm not trying to minimize how disgusting that is, but I can't help but think that if Kap could still ball then there'd at least be several teams lining up to sign him.  But the fact is that he hasn't been very good the last few years and couple that with anything that brings bad/controversial PR and most teams are staying away from it.  Especially when you consider that the teams that need quarterbacks are typically bad teams that are probably in some sort of rebuild mode....so there's no stability or established culture within that could handle all of the criticism and bad PR that comes with a signing like that.

ice grillin you

he had 16 td and 4 int last year on a horrid team in a league that has like ten good qb's

there is literally zero chance hes not on a team right now if the league wasnt filled with ignorant neanderthals

Sgt PSN

Based on his play alone over the last few years, he'd be on a team, but I don't see many teams signing him to "starter money" and handing him the keys to their franchise.  He'd be brought in at moderate salary and would likely have to compete for the starting job.  That's what his recent production dictates. 

I don't disagree that he's being punished by a bunch of old white heads and should be on someone's roster by now, but it's also not uncommon for teams to avoid mediocre players that bring controversial publicity with them.  If he were considered a top notch player, he'd be employed right now regardless of his protests.     

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 19, 2017, 04:08:49 PM
but I don't see many teams signing him to "starter money" and handing him the keys to their franchise.

of course he wouldnt get that but thats so besides the point

SD

He's an idiot for kneeling during the national anthem in a country that has been very good to him. Go protest some other way you self righteous icehole. I'm sure some Muslim country will treat you well. asa lama lakum

ice grillin you

this country treats people so well that it allows them to kneel during a stupid meaningless song

MDS

Quote from: SD on March 19, 2017, 06:52:37 PM
He's an idiot for kneeling during the national anthem in a country that has been very good to him. Go protest some other way you self righteous icehole. I'm sure some Muslim country will treat you well. asa lama lakum

nice try troll