Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 19, 2017, 07:05:16 PM
this country treats people so well that it allows them to kneel during a stupid meaningless song

If it's so bad for him here why doesn't he move to a Muslim country? There they just chop your head off. You can call the song stupid and meaningless, unfortunately for you and your boy Kaep a large majority of this country feels different. Apparently 70% of the NFL does too. This is why Trump is President, people got tired of whiny liberals who are overly PC.

And you can criticize my point of view all you want, but here's Maher droppin some knowledge for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3-uNxmNj5o

Munson

I mean, "whiny PC" would be getting in an outrage over a dude silently taking a knee for a minute.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on March 19, 2017, 08:25:16 PM
this country treats people so well that it allows them to kneel during a stupid meaningless song

If it's so bad for him here why doesn't he move to a Muslim country?

for as long as i live i will never understand this argument...what does it even mean?

anyway id rather lose and be a progressive than win and be a racist misogynistic barbarian

resist

kaep >>>>>>>>>>>> trump and goodell

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the star spangled banner is a crappy song written by a racist and it shouldnt be sung before a dumb sporting event
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2017, 08:45:54 PM
the star spangled banner is a crappy song written by a racist and it shouldnt be sung before a dumb sporting event

sing along or move to a muslim country snowflake

MDS

fists up next year at the games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 19, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

for as long as i live i will never understand this argument...what does it even mean?

anyway id rather lose and be a progressive than win and be a racist misogynistic barbarian

resist

He's (after he got a new girlfriend) now a devout Muslim. If it's so bad for him here and Muslims are so oppressed, then farging move. Kneeling when a national anthem is played is a universal sign of disrespect. I know this is hard to believe, but a majority of citizens love and support their country - that's not just an 'American thing'. If I was at a sporting event and America was playing some country that I didn't like or disagreed with and I chose to booo or kneel you wouldn't have a problem with that? Know what would happen? I'd probably get my ass kicked. If it were in a Muslim country they'd just chop my head off.

Quote"Both are proven liars and it almost seems like they're trying to debate who's less racist," he said, The Hill reported. "And at this point, you have to pick the lesser of two evils. But in the end, it's still evil." - Colin Kaepernick

Yes Colin, you farging self centered icehole, that's EXACTLY what they were arguing about, who's less racist.

More from your boy Maher
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Bill-Maher-Colin-Kaepernick-is-a-f-------idiot-.html

ice grillin you

hint: unlike the deplorables progressives dont walk lock step with each other...we actually have free thought and differing opinions...just cause i love my brother maher doesnt mean i dont vehemently disagree with him on certain things

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on March 19, 2017, 09:30:06 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 19, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

resist

If I was at a sporting event and America was playing some country that I didn't like or disagreed with and I chose to booo or kneel you wouldn't have a problem with that?

no matter who america plays in the world cup i root against them....id burn a farging flag if it meant they didnt advance...so no i honor your right to root for whatever country you want in any sport...its what america is all about

SD

Olympic Basketball. The US is playing Nigeria. I don't agree with their religion/culture/governance/corruption, I decide to kneel while their national anthem is being played. That's ok by you?

ice grillin you

well the national anthem means literally nothing to me so no why would i care at all...also i could care less about olympic basketball

i care about people not songs and flags

i think a big difference btwn me and you is that you are military so you obviously feel more strongly about symbols than i do and i totally get and respect that even if i dont feel the same way

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

John Elway sent a letter supporting Gorsuch's confirmation...on Broncos letterhead

ice grillin you

trump mocking kaepernick tonight at his redneck rally and saying no NFL team will sign him because they don't want nasty tweets from trump

I don't know what is more sad that our president is threatening NFL owners with tweets or that he's a pathetic hatemongering bully