DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

According to everything I've read he had his ribs busted on the second play of the game.

But since Reese says it actually happened in the 4th that's good enough for me.

reese125

Smart man.

He was running like a farging gazelle for 4 quarters until that hit....but if you want to believe he's superman after the 2nd play of the game more power to you.

Rome

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/news/Injured-Vick-should-have-benched-himself?blockID=594716&feedID=704

QuoteSecond offensive snap for the Eagles Sunday at the Linc, Vick got hit so hard by blitzing Cards linebacker Daryl Washington he wound up with two broken ribs.

There's about 1,000 other sites that document when the injury happened, Reese.

And LOL @ the gazelle comment.

MMH

What the farg is Ace of Spades, and why does it cost $1100 a piece?
And a bottle of Grey Goose is over $600?  Even when I buy good scotch, it's not more than $90 a bottle.
Christ.

ice grillin you

fwiw those are magnums of grey goose....at a club in dc or philly they might run you 400 so 8-9 hundred in la probably is par for the course

ace of spades is champagne
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: Rome on November 15, 2011, 07:05:22 PM
http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/news/Injured-Vick-should-have-benched-himself?blockID=594716&feedID=704

QuoteSecond offensive snap for the Eagles Sunday at the Linc, Vick got hit so hard by blitzing Cards linebacker Daryl Washington he wound up with two broken ribs.

There's about 1,000 other sites that document when the injury happened, Reese.

And LOL @ the gazelle comment.

I read today Sandusky is innocent.

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Yeah zero chance the fo would ever cover for their awful investment by claiming he was hurt early.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

So how long have they been keeping quiet about Reid's brain damage?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

methdeez

General_Failure

The last time Reid "did something like that" was George Hegamin pushing the 5 man sled.

The man. The myth. The legend.