Local Philly Fans

Started by TRUCK RATHMAN, September 14, 2005, 01:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 14, 2005, 07:32:57 AM
I think the majority of the fans on this board are either from this area originally (moved for military reasons or job)  or still live here.

That's the thing about Philly fans (as said so well on the show on ESPN2 the other night)....the reason they are so die-hard, is because they are born here and most stay.

Lies. The fans of the Eagles from Philly are all bandwagon homers. The true fans reside in Illinois.

PhillyGirl

Only sheep fargers live in Illinois.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Syracuse

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 14, 2005, 10:26:53 AM

This thread is great................FOR ME TO POOP ON!!

You're a big fan of the poop, 'eh Sarge?
I am an agent of chaos

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 14, 2005, 11:20:15 AM
Only sheep fargers live in Illinois.

Sheep fargers and graphic artists.

The man. The myth. The legend.

TRUCK RATHMAN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 14, 2005, 07:32:57 AM
I think the majority of the fans on this board are either from this area originally (moved for military reasons or job)  or still live here.

That's the thing about Philly fans (as said so well on the show on ESPN2 the other night)....the reason they are so die-hard, is because they are born here and most stay.

thanks for the answer

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was relocated 3+ years ago.  I can't move back to the Philly area unless I want to trade in my nice single home with a fenced yard for a 900 sq ft condo with an insect problem.

General_Failure

There's no insect problem that a few friendly spiders can't cure.

hunt

all you jealous homophobe punks can't stop shaq's dunks.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

The true Eagles fans reside in Florida.  Everyone knows that.

ice grillin you

all you jealous homophobe punks can't stop shaq's dunks

thats cause his ford explorer be boomin with the clumped funk

plus hes a smooth balla and phil was his daddie

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

I'm stuck here for the rest of my life. I'm too cheap to pack up and move somewhere, and too mediocre to get a substantial job offer (if/when i get out of school) somewhere else.

Sounds like a plan.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

TRUCK RATHMAN

Quote from: MDS on September 14, 2005, 12:48:43 PM
I'm stuck here for the rest of my life. I'm too cheap to pack up and move somewhere, and too mediocre to get a substantial job offer (if/when i get out of school) somewhere else.

Sounds like a plan.

what is it about you that makes me want to punch you in the face?

General_Failure

See? You give everyone that urge.

Beermonkey

Quote from: TRUCK RATHMAN on September 14, 2005, 12:50:26 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 14, 2005, 12:48:43 PM

Sounds like a plan.

what is it about you that makes me want to punch you in the face?

Maybe you're jealous that he's mediocre?