Falcons get feisty, serve notice to Eagles

Started by SunMo, September 13, 2005, 01:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on September 13, 2005, 06:06:22 PM
I wonder how those Atlanta boys are going to feel when they drop to 1-4:

@Seattle--they'll still be feeling pretty good about themselves, but they have to make that long trip to the northwest.

@Buffalo--another very tough defense

New England--I expect Brady and the Pats to put a whipping on them--Belicheck can just refer back to his Super Bowl game plan

Minnesota--think Atlanta's secondary will be able to cover the Vikes;' recievers?

The Vikings' WRs suck. Who would have thunk it? Their team didn't get better without Moss. Atlanta should smoke them and the Seahawks.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I changed my mind.  I think they'll go 2-1-2.

phattymatty

So did the Eagles win on Monday?  All I remember is being drunk in Atlanta for 3 days.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

WEST is GOD

I don't care how many games the Falcons win after this. Them going 1-4 from here on out won't make a difference. They still beat the Eagles. The only way to get even is to beat them back in the playoffs. Which we will, if they get there.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Avenger on September 13, 2005, 09:52:31 PM
I don't care how many games the Falcons win after this. Them going 1-4 from here on out won't make a difference. They still beat the Eagles. The only way to get even is to beat them back in the playoffs. Which we will, if they get there.

Honestly, if the Eagles make it back to the Super Bowl, and especially if they win it, I won't give a rat's hindquarters about this game.

15-1 baby.  ;D