2017 Draft Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2017, 07:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 30, 2017, 07:16:23 PM
some great analysis....if wentz is good it was a good trade

got it

like the chris long sigining "probably" not effecting this years number one pick

two peas in a pod
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

one of us gets paid millions the other works in search marketing

wonder which one is which
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Best thing with wentz is this years qb crop sucks.  I'd take him in a heartbeat over anyone this year.

MDS

and thats part of the reason they did it....they knew there was nothing this year

but youre talking about a rankings/draft grade worshiper so mel kiper helmet hair's hot take is literally gospel
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Jalen Mills "got some time."

Ummm...

MDS

kiper invented an industry that helps ruin sports

he knows as much as anyone else in that projecting the athletic prowess of 20 year olds is impossible yet millions hang on pins and needles waiting for his analysis of a defensive end from mississippi that nobody ever heard of or will ever hear of.

farg the draft

Rome

This is all true but it happens around my birthday every year and that provides me with an excuse to drink for three days straight. 

Sgt PSN

Only hoydas need an excuse to drink. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 31, 2017, 07:22:42 PM
Only hoydas need an excuse to drink.

but real men eat stew

Rome

That is a fair point.   I'm permitted to rationalize drinking for three days straight. 

ice grillin you

i drink three days straight every other weekend

alternate mondays off ftw

Sgt PSN

I have everyday off and drink whenever the farg I want with no need for rationalizing.  8am on Tuesday?  Farg it, pour some Maker's on my Coco Puffs, bitch.   

General_Failure

This is the worst AA meeting I've ever seen.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I drink seven days straight you goddamn children.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 31, 2017, 11:21:36 PM
I drink seven days straight

fresh brewed iced tea with your in laws