Around The NFL -- Week 12

Started by BigEd76, November 21, 2006, 11:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I don't give a shtein if he's the real deal or not.  I just want someone to bitchslap that irritating smirk off his smug farging face with the quickness.

ice grillin you

kinda like i wanna do with mcnabb

except mcnabb giggles after he throws a game losing interception
romo does it after he throws for five touchdowns
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Well, McNabb is an Eagle so we have to accept and deal with his quirky personality as fans of the team.

Romo, on the other hand... I can't wait until the Eagles get a shot at him.  Knock his block off, Dawk.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Romo's Cowboys will murder Garcia's Eagles in a few weeks.

BigEd76

Feva

Damn, Ed... where ya been?

Did you hear we signed Stallworth too?  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Probably just me, but I don't get the attraction to Jessica Simpson.

Jessica Alba, definitely.  But not Jessica Simpson.

Father Demon

I'd treat her like the ho that she is.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SunMo

i don't get the attraction to young, thin, tan, blondes with great asses and tits either, weird
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SunMo on November 24, 2006, 12:56:47 PM
i don't get the attraction to young, thin, tan, blondes with great asses and tits either, weird

Can't get past the horse face and the IQ of -34.  Any woman can get a boob job.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i wont go horse face but she isnt that attractive

her body however is off the charts

and who cares about her IQ...youre not gonna marry her youre only gonna dream about emptying your guts in her
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

I did say that it was probably just me.  She just doesn't do much for me.  I'll give you that she is well-built, but at 6'4" I have to look at the face first.  ;)

General_Failure

She should probably start wearing that great ass. She looks freaky walking around without one.

The man. The myth. The legend.