DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yep, sounds right!

He is out four wheeling on some tropical island...wonder how the jerkoffs at ES feel about this.

Geowhizzer

5 stats that may explain DeSean's departure

No worries, guys.  KKKooper will take care of the deep ball!

Quote from: Reuben Frank4. Riley can go deep
Believe it or not, Riley Cooper actually caught more deep balls from Foles last year than Jackson.

We think of Jackson as one of the most dangerous deep threats in the league and Cooper as a modest mid-round pick. But while Jackson had eight receptions of 40 yards or more last year, half of them were from Vick.

With Foles at quarterback, Cooper had six receptions of 40 yards or more -- more than Jackson.

In fact, Cooper wound up sixth in the league with his six 40-yard receptions, behind only Jackson, Josh Gordon, A.J. Green, Torrey Smith and Alshon Jeffery -- and ahead of Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Vincent Jackson, Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown.

Cooper may not stretch the field like DeSean because he doesn't have his speed, but Cooper did prove that he can separate down the field and use his body to raise up and fight for the ball.

(I wonder if Frank was able to type that with a straight face.)

General_Failure

I think I've got it now. Jackson's production dropped off when Vick when out because Foles can't throw deep and Jackson's an 80 catch, 1300 yard, deep route running one trick pony that they got rid of possibly because he knows alleged criminals while teammates with actual criminals. His salary was too high, and after spending so much money on a gimp and a 40 catch one trick pony of a redneck that the Eagles, who are currently $20 million under the cap, had too much money tied up in one position. Teams were unwilling to part with even a 2015 7th round pick for him, including the coach who drafted him, the Genius in New England who will take any player no matter how much of a headache they are, and the Carolina Panthers who are so hungry for receivers they might have Jason Avant as their #1 guy this season, so they were forced to cut him because he wouldn't buy into Head Coach Chip Kelly's system of outpacing defenses and dragging your balls across their face while they gasp for breath. Now Jackson has signed with a team in the division that, like Carolina, was pretty desperate for a legitimate receiver for their young quarterback, so Jackson can torture the Eagles like he has the motherfarging Giants every farging year. The Eagles have refused to comment on why they cut the second best player on the team, and the NFLPA is super butthurt about it.

Did I leave any parts out?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

General_Failure

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 07, 2014, 06:08:41 PM
5 stats that may explain DeSean's departure

No worries, guys.  KKKooper will take care of the deep ball!

Quote from: Reuben Frank4. Riley can go deep
Believe it or not, Riley Cooper actually caught more deep balls from Foles last year than Jackson.

We think of Jackson as one of the most dangerous deep threats in the league and Cooper as a modest mid-round pick. But while Jackson had eight receptions of 40 yards or more last year, half of them were from Vick.

With Foles at quarterback, Cooper had six receptions of 40 yards or more -- more than Jackson.

In fact, Cooper wound up sixth in the league with his six 40-yard receptions, behind only Jackson, Josh Gordon, A.J. Green, Torrey Smith and Alshon Jeffery -- and ahead of Calvin Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Vincent Jackson, Mike Wallace and Antonio Brown.

Cooper may not stretch the field like DeSean because he doesn't have his speed, but Cooper did prove that he can separate down the field and use his body to raise up and fight for the ball.

(I wonder if Frank was able to type that with a straight face.)

thats just straight up embarrassing

if you think the eagles are better off in the locker room without pimp then fine....maybe they are....but dont even pretend they are as good or better on the field without him....and on top of that use kkk as the reason
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

I'm hearing Jackson getting shtein for missing the OTA's. Whatever, soon as he goes deep a few times and burns whatever defense it will all be forgotten. Hopefully he does it against the farging Eagles and dances in the end zone.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BobbyT

Duce was sent to look at Tre Mason so......
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

shorebird

This team doesn't need Mason, imo. If they pick a rb I hope it's a big short yardage guy, a head knocker.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous