DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

It almost seems as if the whole thing was a bullshtein rumor started by an idiot, but that's impossible.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy Kempski watches this all unfold with a smug grin on his face safely from the confines of his mothers basement

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Probably agree with Todd for the first time ever.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 20, 2014, 02:43:22 PM
Probably agree with Todd for the first time ever.

thats cause you want pimp in the electric chair so all this is the least of your worries
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

Rome

General_Failure

smeags

at least we know igy has a good protein level.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

He has his mind on his money and his money on his mind too.

General_Failure

That's not a good place for it, he should put it in an IRA or on his coffee table.

Diomedes

I have fantasies about this guy learning to run routes like they matter and producing for the Eagles until he's 34 or 35.  He could lose more than a step on speed and it wouldn't matter so long as his game becomes football instead of look-at-me.  I also have fantasies of hot women I don't know smoking my hog.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

it would matter because at his size he cant afford to take the amount of hits he would absorb if he didnt have that extra gear to avoid them....anquan boldin is a pristine route runner

Diomedes

The WRs who keep getting it done are not all goddamn beasts like Boldin, though.  In my dream, Desean is one of those.  farging crazier shtein has happened.  Granted, not to Eagles fans, but whatever.  Dude is already a goddamn Eagle for life,  and after last year I'm on his side...so that's my dream.  This stupid shtein means nothing, he becomes the next goddamn Jerry Rice or Marvin Harrison, and hot chicks I don't know beg for my jizz.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger