DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Could the bucket be described as bejeweled or diamond encrusted?

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

i'm late to this party, but he's supposed to keep his guns somewhere other than....his house?

General_Failure

The assumption was that he kept his gold plated guns on the coffee table next to the stacks of hundreds, not in a gun safe like a responsible non-caricature. You can see how we'd make that mistake.

hbionic

I don't care about the guns...or jewelry.

But $250k in cash? Did you guys know your local banks carry maybe up to $120k in cash at one time? (Unless the volume of the branch is higher...but back in mid-90's when I was working at a bank...it was about $120k limit).

Grocery stores carry more money...but I wouldn't say they carry Jacko money.

Sarge...$250k for a Billionaire is like $100 to us...but to a multi-millionaire...it's still a significant piece of the financial pie. That's still crazy. $250k in cash. At home. Mafia? Get a safe deposit box.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

Hold on a minute... I need to run to the bank real quick...

ice grillin you

how you gonna make it rain with all your money in the bank
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

In ten years I could see him making it rain with IOU's

SD

He'll be at Eagles home games in 10 years... Kissin the logo...sitting on the sidelines in camouflage and sunglasses on...putting his hand up to his ear

General_Failure

Is that because they'll have brought out the camo merchandise after just putting away the pink merchandise?

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on January 12, 2014, 05:10:38 PM
He'll be at Eagles home games in 10 years... Kissin the logo...sitting on the sidelines in camouflage and sunglasses on...putting his hand up to his ear

no way....he hates the east coast.....he is jetty to los angeles the minute hes done...plus the eagle fanbase is racist at its core so they would never love someone like pimp like the sixer fanbase worships allen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Chameleon

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 12, 2014, 05:31:19 PM
Quote from: SD on January 12, 2014, 05:10:38 PM

no way....he hates the east coast.....he is jetty to los angeles the minute hes done...plus the eagle fanbase is racist at its core so they would never love someone like pimp like the sixer fanbase worships allen

LOL, What? Please elaborate.

General_Failure

You really don't have to go to too many games to pick up on the fact that there's a lot of zesty people in the stands who like to let you know which of those dumb stillupfronts they can't stand.

Sgt PSN

Pretty much. They aren't exactly "get back on the plantation" racist, but more like "can you stop acting black because it makes me uncomfortable?" racist.