DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

They're 20 million white people surrounded by literally billions of brown and yellow people, some who still remember when they were trying to blow each other up. They've got some issues to work on.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 12, 2014, 01:41:10 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on January 12, 2014, 01:09:11 AMFun fact: Australians are the most racist people in the world by a landslide, and one of the things I don't miss about it.

The thing about Australian racism which I found surprising when I was over there was how much of it was directed at the Lebanese and not the Aborigines. I guess most the Aborigines are out in the desert so they need another target for day-to-day racism.

For the record, I'm going with China as the most racist country on the planet, at least that I've experienced. Ask them about Koreans and Japanese, and all the racist things they say about blacks and whites being animals and barbarians and devils will seem quite mild in comparison. Since Australia will eventually be mostly Chinese, I expect Australian racism to increase.

I dated an Aussie from Queensland and she HATED the Aborigines...liberal in literally every other aspect, but uncomfortable to hear her talk about them.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

General_Failure

How dare you interrupt AusPol talk with the greatest thing that ever happened.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

tom coughlin looked like he got all his jewelry took
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

I don't care what he does with his money, but failing to secure his firearms is borderline sociopathic.  Buy a safe, you wannabe thug rapper, and put your farging guns in it.  Stupid doesn't begin to describe this man.  On the field, I love the guy.  Off the field, he's a menace.  Rich and rock stupid is bad for the community.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

According to the news this morning the money and weapon were in a safe that was broken into. The other safe containing the jewelry was taken from his residence.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

There were no signs of forced entry and the alarm system was on meaning this was someone he knows. His mom either lives with him or checks on his place when he's out if town...she noticed his room was ransacked.

Diomedes

Yeah so, now that I've actually read the stories....I'm back to:  jaccpot is as dumb as a rock.

If you have to live like this, get a real safe and put your shtein in it.  The entourage ain't to be trusted.

SD

It's AI all over again, the signs are there. Now we just need some baby momma issues to make it complete.

Sgt PSN

I don't think he's anywhere near AI, both talent wise or distraction. 

As for dude having a few hundred K worth of cash and jewelry in his crib - athletes be stupid, b.

Of course he doesn't "need" it.  But everyone has a house full of shtein they don't need. His shtein just happens to be worth more than all of ours combined.  Multi-millionaires having $250k in cash around the house is like me having a change can with $100 in it. In fact, I bet Desean has a bucket that he puts hundred dollar bills in when he finds them under his couch and that's what got stolen.