DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Quote from: MDS on December 02, 2011, 12:21:17 AM
some other team is going to get a very talented player

good job, banner
.   And how many rings does T.O. Have?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: phillymic2000 on December 02, 2011, 12:30:36 AM
Quote from: MDS on December 02, 2011, 12:21:17 AM
some other team is going to get a very talented player

good job, banner
.   And how many rings does T.O. Have?

You really told him there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 02, 2011, 12:20:23 AM
media just asked about ignoring VY and he gave a "NEXT QUESTION", and when they asked one too many times, he blew them off, turned around to get his shtein and walked away

i would too...because vy wasnt talking to him...he was talking to cooper....and there was at least one other camera shot of pimp and vy talking...im not not saying he hasnt dialed it in because he did that after nov 7 when the deadline for putting money on this years cap came and went and he still didnt get an offer

but that particular clip from last night that espn will undoubtedly run one billion times today vy is talking to dropsie cooper not pimp
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

AR said in today's PC that he's pissed off at NFL Network for portraying DeSean as a quitter and said the plays the network showed were ones where DeSean was only supposed to run interference on the DB

Rome

So he's not supposed to pay attention to the quarterback just in case the play called breaks down?

Got it.

PhillyPhanInDC

Also, it was fairly obvious that Young was looking to him that entire route, his next read was the underneath route. Regardless, it's good to see Reid get out front and defend him.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

Reid is a piece of shtein.  farg him and his bitch ass complaining.  Have your team ready to play and NFL Network won't have to shtein all over your gutless players.

BobbyT

NFL network is gossip central -Eisen is like a 15 year old girl the day after the prom
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

Don Ho

Rich Eisen and the 9,000 analysts the NFL Network belong on the Soap Opera Network.  We don't get it here but I always watch it when I travel and so far not impressed.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

The NFL Network is a horrendus station, the only time I tune in is if there's something on about the Eagles or a game. The analyst and commentary are awful, everybody thinks they're an expert and nobody has an original thought. It's geared towards the casual fan when it should be geared towards the hardcore fan. The best coverage is locally because local peops are intuned to the team and what's really going on.

QB Eagles

ESPN can barely flush out 24 hours with sports content, what do you expect from a network focussing solely on one football league?

The problem with the network is that is needs to be more Steve Sabol and less Steve Bornstein. They killed anything that was original about NFL Films and lowered the quality of everything to fill time on the network.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 03, 2011, 11:03:47 AM
ESPN can barely flush out 24 hours with sports content, what do you expect from a network focussing solely on one football league?

The problem with the network is that is needs to be more Steve Sabol and less Steve Bornstein. They killed anything that was original about NFL Films and lowered the quality of everything to fill time on the network.

Sadly, if anything, it's going in the opposite direction. They make ESPN look good, and I've grown to hate that channel.

SunMo

oh man!  why couldn't desean be more like Matt Forte?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

You mean helping his team win/possibly make the playoffs for most of the year?

Yeahhh, that would be nice.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds