DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

It is mildly encouraging that neither Andy nor Howie are taking any shots at DeSean in the press.

QB Eagles

Does anyone really believe Jackson is going to miss a game that counts? The dude will be paid when the Birds know how much they have to spend under the cap.

PhillyPhanInDC

F him. He signed the contract, he should stand by his word. MeSean.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on July 28, 2011, 07:04:43 PM
F him. He signed the contract, he should stand by his word. MeSean.

wow. i knew people like you existed but jesus christ.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

should i read 8 pages of old bullshtein to make sure?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Feva

Quote from: MDS on July 28, 2011, 07:13:17 PM
should i read 8 pages of old bullshtein to make sure?

Instead of supplying it for a change...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhanInDC

I was joking. But I am curious what he meant by "people like you".
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

Instead of reading back, how back we just have Dio dig a ditch for you to crawl into and die?

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD