DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD

General_Failure

Now I understand why Vick was pulling him away.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Eagaholic

Usually I don't like Pimp's showboating 15 yards before a td, but in this case I do considering their pregame shtein and spitting on players (airing their dirty Landry?).

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Yeah, he must be racist. If a white guy did it he'd be okay with it.

So a friend who's a Cowboys fan tried to tell me that all DeSean is is a great deep threat and that's it. said it after I told him I'd rather have Pimp than Dez.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

Safe to say I would take both of them equally at this point. Both players are pretty damn special.

The big difference is if Jackson doesn't get his deep ball he can be invisible the entire game. Bryant is physical as shtein, goes up and get balls, and has the speed after the catch to take it to the house.

Diomedes

plus, his mom is a whore and his daddy was an actual pimp
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on November 16, 2010, 03:23:55 AM
Quote"The pregame altercation got us going. It had us ready. We came back into the locker room pumped," Jackson said. "We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

So when Vick yells "HIKE!" isn't he basically letting those pit bulls out of the cage?  He'll never change.

PhillyPhreak54

From Reuben Frank;

DeSean on Vick: "In my career, there hasn't been that many quarterbacks that can really get the ball to me without me having to slow down."

QB Eagles

mussa

and every QB he's ever played for or merely stating that Vick arm is better than anyone he's played with.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

Quote from: Mr. Serious on November 18, 2010, 09:25:44 PM
and every QB he's ever played for or merely stating that Vick arm is better than anyone he's played with.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.