DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Oh look, here comes DeSean, LeSean, and their good friend Brent.

The man. The myth. The legend.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

methdeez

I think I got all of it except for 'trunt'.
Anyone?

BigEd76

the urbandictionary definition doesn't seem to fit here

Sgt PSN

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: General_Failure on December 01, 2009, 10:48:15 AM
Oh look, here comes DeSean, LeSean, and their good friend Brent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

George Carlin hates the name Brent. He also hates the name Jordan another of which who we signed today.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 01, 2009, 09:19:44 AM
im pretty sure its hard for you to imagine any white guy going near black people

post that picture again of the whites only club you claim you watch eagle games at

You do realize that is an addition built onto a house, correct? Go check out the sports memorabilia thread, there's plenty of pictures for you.

Not my fault my old italian relatives don't know many black people in Reading.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Per Sal Pal on 97.5...Pimp is out this weekend.

Eagaholic

I read recently the NFL guideline is to be symptom free for 7 days after a concussion before being cleared to play again, which pretty much guarantees being out the next week (with Sun-Sun games). I think that's why Roethlisberger didn't play. He supposedly seemed ok and closer to the game had symptoms (he threw up after screwing an ugly hotel clerk).

JackStraw

If true - this is where the team could have used Gibson nicely..Oh wait, b/c they farged up again at LB, they pissed away Gibson in a mid-season desperation move. This farging team suffers from unintended consequences time and again as management alternates between cheap and all-knowing, operating from a smug perch of pride and self satisfaction.
Endless regression to the mean

Eaglez

Even with the LB situation, I'd much rather have Witherspoon over Gibson.  He's doing OK in St. Louis, and he has some talent, but Biscuit in the Baskett had some decent games too.  Definitely expendable.

Rome

Quote from: JackStraw on December 02, 2009, 12:55:57 PM
If true - this is where the team could have used Gibson nicely..Oh wait, b/c they farged up again at LB, they pissed away Gibson in a mid-season desperation move. This farging team suffers from unintended consequences time and again as management alternates between cheap and all-knowing, operating from a smug perch of pride and self satisfaction.

The Witherspoon trade worked out great for both teams.  Not quite sure why the need for the post above, but whatever.

Rock on witcha bad self.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 01, 2009, 11:21:57 PM
Per Sal Pal on 97.5...Pimp is out this weekend.

Per Pimp himself: "I don't think I can go," Jackson said. "I blacked out."

JackStraw

But the trade didn't have to happen. If they addressed the situation during the OS, instead of smugly continuing to deny the LB position thinking that Bradley was all they needed...

To me, this particular season, Gibson was preferable to Baskett, Brown, and maybe even missing-man Curtis (who hasn't done shtein for two years netting exactly 38 receptions since 2007), and costing them nothing to keep. The only farging upside for once is the trade had some redeeming value though possibly Witherspoon is journeyman material sizzling like steak only cause of the Alpo on the rest of the plate. Opposing teams still look at that LB line-up and think "Tight Ends Gone Wild"

And, now, outside of Maclin and Avant, who is there at #3? Cheggie? How many wasted roster spots on this team again?
Endless regression to the mean