DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

A few things...

First, I don't give a rat's hairy ass what DeSean Jackson says.  His jawing doesn't affect me or my life in the least.  All I care about as a fan is he catches the farging ball when it's thrown or kicked to him and then does something with it afterward.  Anyone here who suggests they care what he says either needs a mental enema or a bullet through the eye socket.

Second - I also don't give a shtein if people make 9/11 jokes or jokes about any other so-called taboo subject.  If you don't have a sense of humor about horrific topics like those, then you're missing the point about just how absurd this life really is.  NOTHING should be taboo.  If you think joking about some topic is "inappropriate" then you should do what I suggested in the first paragraph.

Finally - farg all of you whining flags.  There's a game on Sunday.  Fixate on that and stop your pathetic bickering.

The end.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

trying really hard not to be "goes too far guy"
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

Quote from: SunMo on January 09, 2009, 07:30:36 PM
trying really hard not to be "goes too far guy"

We already have that guy. We call him stalker now.

Diomedes

yeah but he's not dropping jokes, he's baring his soul
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

His catch was the most excited I've been during a sports game since Game 5.  Only, it wasn't after my wife and kid were asleep, so I yelled a lot louder.  Tough call.

Here's to a bright future for this guy, whether G_F likes it or not.

hunt

yeah, he has big things ahead of him as long as he & cobb develop some sort of chemistry.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PoopyfaceMcGee

Kolb is trash and will never be a viable starter in the NFL.

General_Failure

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 18, 2009, 06:39:41 PM
Here's to a bright future for this guy, whether G_F likes it or not.

I'm very glad he's on this team. He's been a complete player from his very first snap, and there's not much more you can ask from a player. That not much more is "stop being stupid, stupid" and he's done that. Go Jackson.

Also, I nearly dislocated my dad's elbow high fiving him on that touchdown catch.