DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

let's not forget that STs have been getting better prior to the draft as well...Klecko is going to knock people out
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: shorebird on April 27, 2008, 09:42:31 AM
Quote from: King Cole on April 26, 2008, 07:59:48 PM
Honestly. I hate to be a downer here, but he won't help us right away. This team is a joke.

The Cowboys are still WAY better than us. We could've kept our 2nd round pick and still got Desean and stayed at 19 and got Kenny Phillips even or Merling, Otah.

I didn't want Otah if it meant no WR, but in hindsight it makes sense.

This team is a joke.

How are the Cowboys that much better than us?? Did you watch the last game last year?!?!? Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since you were shteintin' yellow. Besides, Dallas isn't really the team we need to be better than anyway. Are you forgetting who won the Superbowl?!? The Eagles are already as good as farging Dallas. Dallas has a team that looks good on paper but hasn't proven anything. They are the joke, as are you, not the Eagles.

Have you forgotten' what our return game was last year?!?! Jackson will step right in and make an immediate impact. A wideout with great speed is what this offense has been crying out for the last 6-8 years. McNabb can't throw it far enough to get out of this guys range, and thats saying something.

You have absolutly no friggen' idea what your talking about and need to shut the farg up.

I've calmed down some from yesterday, but the Cowboys are not equal to the Eagles. They made the playoffs last year, and we didn't. They are vastly superior. They won 13 games, we won 8. They improved more in this offseason than we did IMO.

Hope I'm wrong.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: King Cole on April 27, 2008, 05:20:06 PM
I've calmed down some from yesterday, but the Cowboys are not equal to the Eagles. They made the playoffs last year, and we didn't. They are vastly superior. They won 13 games, we won 8. They improved more in this offseason than we did IMO.

Hope I'm wrong.

Wrong you are. By the way, the only thing you do that is dumber then the  moronic contect of your posts is constantly use "we" when refering to the Eagles. Dingus.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

shorebird

Quote from: shorebird on April 27, 2008, 09:42:31 AM
Quote from: King Cole on April 26, 2008, 07:59:48 PM
Honestly. I hate to be a downer here, but he won't help us right away. This team is a joke.

The Cowboys are still WAY better than us. We could've kept our 2nd round pick and still got Desean and stayed at 19 and got Kenny Phillips even or Merling, Otah.

I didn't want Otah if it meant no WR, but in hindsight it makes sense.

This team is a joke.

How are the Cowboys that much better than us?? Did you watch the last game last year?!?!? Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since you were shteintin' yellow. Besides, Dallas isn't really the team we need to be better than anyway. Are you forgetting who won the Superbowl?!? The Eagles are already as good as farging Dallas. Dallas has a team that looks good on paper but hasn't proven anything. They are the joke, as are you, not the Eagles.

Have you forgotten' what our return game was last year?!?! Jackson will step right in and make an immediate impact. A wideout with great speed is what this offense has been crying out for the last 6-8 years. McNabb can't throw it far enough to get out of this guys range, and thats saying something.

You have absolutly no friggen' idea what your talking about and need to shut the farg up.

I've calmed down some from yesterday, but the Cowboys are not equal to the Eagles. They are vastly superior.

Hope I'm wrong.

Vastly superior my ass. This ain't the 80's and Troy Aikman has retired. They blew up last year. They look good on paper but haven't done jack on the field. When you get bitchslapped the first round of the playoffs after losing to a division opponent the week before in the last game of the reg. season, those 13 wins aren't worth a pince of owl shtein.

Farg Dallas, farg them like a gutter slut crack whore.

ice grillin you

has anyone ever passed the look test more than desean....dook is PIMP...this could be the best draft pick of the andy reid era

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: PPinDC on April 27, 2008, 05:25:26 PM

Hope I'm wrong.

Wrong you are. By the way, the only thing you do that is dumber then the  moronic contect of your posts is constantly use "we" when refering to the Eagles. Dingus.

I think caring about someone's usage of pronouns is more moronic.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2008, 05:31:08 PM
has anyone ever passed the look test more than desean....dook is PIMP...this could be the best draft pick of the andy reid era

Sheeeit maaaan, when your that friggen' fast you gots ta' look good. He looks like he's running faster than mussa when he's standing still. All the ugly must have been blown off.

Diomedes

that's funny....I thought exactly the opposite...what kind of douchebag puts his sunglasses on inside the house with his family to celebrate?

idiot
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

That pic reminds me of Rod Tidwell in "Jerry Maguire".  Even the guy holding up both fists looks like the "militant" brother character.

Seabiscuit36

I couldnt wait to see your reaction man. 

Im still amazed he fell, and even more that Andy Reid made the pick.  He doesnt fit the mold, and thats extremely exciting
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

His hands look awkwardly large for a guy his size.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 27, 2008, 05:48:12 PM
His hands look awkwardly large for a guy his size.

Is that why you look so flushed?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee