2019 Preseason Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 08, 2019, 05:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 16, 2019, 12:23:20 PM
I think they will end up at 18 games, which is dumb. How about fixing their rules and penalties first and make the on field product better as the schedule is now. But nah - that doesnt increase $$

they arent going to 18...non starter for players
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

It's hard to see Kessler as a SB MVP right now, but it's a long season. He could turn it around.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

Literally just turned the game on to see Miles Sanders on field with other playmakers and first team OLine, and get two full drives of Corey Clement. 

Geowhizzer

Carson sighting... with Spadaro.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on August 22, 2019, 07:57:05 PM
Literally just turned the game on to see Miles Sanders on field with other playmakers and first team OLine, and get two full drives of Corey Clement. 

and then ran him on a 4th and six in their own territory
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Will McCown have a better Eagles career than Vince Young or Tim Tebow? My gut says maybe.

MDS

my take away: if cody kessler plays its not good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I would put Wentz in a nuclear bunker at this point.  Like Crystal Peak in T-3.   Because oh my god the backups are awful. 

Eagles_Legendz

Preseason football is so so bad.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 22, 2019, 08:11:39 PM
my take away: if cody kessler plays its not good

the packers started a guy tonight who threw for 1 td and 13 interceptions in his college career

it can always be worse
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I walked my dog early so I'd get to see this uninterrupted. What a fool I am.

Geowhizzer

Surprised Wentz's leg wasn't snapped by players flying out of bounds.

MDS

off: this
on: real sports with hof gumbel

Diomedes

Unless there's an angle not shown, that's going to be upheld.  I think the ball probably didn't cross the line but you can't see where it is when his right knee is down.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I stopped watching that and started watching an episode of the The Rockford Files I had recorded.

I'd rather have James Garner now as the QB than that slop.