Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Zanshin on February 02, 2018, 09:56:16 AM
They have one little thing to do before the parade becomes an issue for anyone.

Yeah they gotta grease up those poles again.

MDS

QuoteStefen Wisniewski: "So we always have church, like if we have a night game and we got time in the morning, like Sunday morning, we always have church in the morning. Had some pretty awesome times. Put on some Christian worship music, put on a sermon. That's always pretty cool, pretty cool that we can do that with my brothers on the team and my brothers in Christ, just worship, listen to some Bible teaching and hang out. It helps us get our mind right and get ready for the game.

"It's just players. We'll listen to a pastor preach on YouTube or something. Guys want different songs and we'll find a good sermon to listen to."

cult
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

If they're winning Super Bowls, I don't give a shtein if they're practicing whatever kind of personal voodoo. Go for it. Whatever....keep winning.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 30, 2018, 02:08:38 PM
Foles is being interviewed on NFLN right now

Honest question:

Bigger Jesus freak Foles or Wentz?

holy moly we have a new leader in the clubhouse.....this is his answer to his favorite off the filed moment of the season

Stefen Wisniewski: "So we always have church, like if we have a night game and we got time in the morning, like Sunday morning, we always have church in the morning. Had some pretty awesome times. Put on some Christian worship music, put on a sermon. That's always pretty cool, pretty cool that we can do that with my brothers on the team and my brothers in Christ, just worship, listen to some Bible teaching and hang out. It helps us get our mind right and get ready for the game.

"It's just players. We'll listen to a pastor preach on YouTube or something. Guys want different songs and we'll find a good sermon to listen to."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

oh didnt see mds post....im on a train with tragically awful wifi and took the shortest steps possible to post....skipping the read the thread step

go god

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

If they win Havas will be in an AO1 shirt and mds will be a born again thumper

Whatever it takes, dude.

ice grillin you

heres another one....shots fired

QuoteLeGarrette Blount: "One thing that I have enjoyed this entire season is just how much energy and how fun it is and how much fun we have compared to — I mean, you have fun just winning games in general, but you win games here and you have your coach celebrate with you. You have your owner dancing in the circle.

General_Failure

Being great for two decades probably loses its charm somewhere along the way.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on February 02, 2018, 02:00:12 PM
If they're winning Super Bowls, I don't give a shtein if they're practicing whatever kind of personal voodoo. Go for it. Whatever....keep winning.

So they should definitely sacrifice a live chicken then, right? 

Zanshin

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 02, 2018, 04:08:59 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on February 02, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

So they should definitely sacrifice a live chicken then, right? 

I might do it for them. You know, cover all of the bases. I figure you'll handle the human sacrifice?

Munson

I had a dream last night that they were up 12, but then Foles threw a backwards pass that went out the back of the end zone for a safety. So they were up 10 with 5 minutes left and Brady getting the ball back  :paranoid
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

At what point would I feel safe with a 10 point lead?

Maybe 30 seconds left and the ball deep on the Pats side of the field. Even then I'm a little wary if they have all their timeouts.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 02, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
If they win Havas will be in an AO1 shirt and mds will be a born again thumper

Whatever it takes, dude.

highly unlikely

it's a minor miracle I don't hate his guts...he brought me back when he went against trump about the Haitians...he seems like a decent zealot