farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Hurd got sent up for 15 years. Weed will be legal by the time he gets out. Cocaine won't be, but should be. It's too bad, it sounded like he prided himself on serving his customers well.

Quote"Whatever was considered the loudest weed in California—I wanted a notch above that," Hurd said. "I had educated myself on different strains and potencies and growing techniques. I was very selective. It was like wine."

Eagaholic

QuoteJerry Jones thinks he's doing his best work as G.M.
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 22, 2013, 1:17 PM EST

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones just gave his coach a vote of confidence, guaranteeing Jason Garrett would remain on the job next season regardless what happens in the final six weeks of the season.

But his General Manager got an even bigger endorsement Friday, and that guy's got contractual security for decades.

"The facts are that I really do think the way things have rolled out that I'm getting to do some of the best work that I've done, relatively speaking in my career of these last several years," Jones said on his weekly radio show on KRLD-FM, via Charean Williams of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Funnier than this quote are the sucker fans that still listen to this shtein year after year. I could give something of a pass to the local Texas inbred cattle farging retards who put up with it because it's their home team, but the worst suckers are Amurica's Team fans from all over the country who get taken by smiling jerruh's used car salesman lines over an over again. It's like the fool who falls for the same gag no matter how many times it's played on them. Never change jerry.

Rome

Speaking of suckers how's the gold standard all in bunch doing?

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

Since they aren't allowed to wear the usual Thanksgiving Day throwbacks anymore (thanks NFL), Dallas is wearing their road navy blues at home for the first time since 1971

MDS

why cant they easy

jesus some farging context you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Because the icehole Big Rodge Goodell says it is unsafe to switch helmets in season.

Which is bullshtein...college teams have 38 uni combos and its all good

General_Failure

It would be stupid to wear an old jersey with a new helmet, I guess.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteTony Romo has 7 interceptions in losses with team tied or up by 1 possession in 4th quarter/OT, nearly twice as many as any QB since '06.

QB Eagles

During the game they also showed that Romo has won a lot of games late.

I wonder how much of these late game stats are simply a function of him being a franchise quarterback for a long time, on a consistently mediocre team. He doesn't get the luxury of all the Brady or Manning blowouts. His team has to battle most weeks. And other than a stretch of 2010, he's been consistently playing since '06, which is not true for many QBs on consistently mediocre teams.

ice grillin you

he wins games late against the taterskins in september
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

I'm getting to really be a fan of the guy.

SD

I celebrate the guys entire collection

BigEd76

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 15, 2013, 09:28:23 PM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge

"...fryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"