farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 10, 2007, 06:50:20 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on February 10, 2007, 04:26:06 PM
pass.

Am I to understand that a brutha has no interest in a white girl with a little thickness to her?  Feva, your blackness is officially under review. 

I'll officially review my foot up your ass.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Baby sling. No white chicks. Your review isn't looking too good.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

feva if you wouldnt let that girls ass accept your penis butter i wouldn worry much more about being gay than not being black
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: General_Failure on February 10, 2007, 07:06:44 PM
Baby sling. No white chicks. Your review isn't looking too good.

Whaaa??? Some of my best friends are white chicks!

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 10, 2007, 07:08:03 PM
feva if you wouldnt let that girls ass accept your penis butter i wouldn worry much more about being gay than not being black

Fabulooooooooouuuus!!

She looks like her dad... looks to be built like him too.

Like I said... she could slob the knob.  That's a privilege a chunker like her should be proud to have.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 10, 2007, 06:50:20 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on February 10, 2007, 04:26:06 PM
pass.

Am I to understand that a brutha has no interest in a white girl with a little thickness to her?  Feva, your blackness is officially under review. 

Word!

I agree with Dio though the only thing really wrong is her hair it looks fake other than that butterscotch.  Also she looks nothing like Pops.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

you guys analyze to much for someone you just met in a still photo on the internet

Feva

BigEd76

Looks like Romo was booed by the Hawaiians yesterday

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Booed by Hawaiians? That's funny. At first I thought that pic of the fat cowboy fan might be Romo two weeks and 20 gallons of Haagen Dazs after his playoff loss.

BlueHeart

God forbid a woman weigh more than 80 lbs.  ::)

I think she's gorgeous, even though the hair is a little too "Bettie Page".

Meanwhile... farg Dallas.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Diomedes

Quote from: BlueHeart on February 11, 2007, 06:39:56 PMGod forbid a woman weigh more than 80 lbs.

So you're fat and sensitive about it, eh?  That's funny...I'd NEVER imagine a female Giants fan being fat..
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BlueHeart

Yes. I'm farging HUUUUUUUUUGE.

Gonna go have a brownie now 'cause I'm hoping to crest 400 pounds before the weekend is up.  :yay
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

ice grillin you

you can sit on my face anytime you want blue

Feva

Quote from: BlueHeart on February 11, 2007, 06:39:56 PM
God forbid a woman weigh more than 80 lbs.  ::)

I think she's gorgeous, even though the hair is a little too "Bettie Page".

Meanwhile... farg Dallas.

You damn skippy!  80 lbs???  Somebody get that fatty on a treadmill!