farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasEagle

There's so many cameras going off at the PC you can barely hear what they're saying.

Feva

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 27, 2006, 03:40:39 PM
She looks awfully defensive

This chick is an absolute bitch.  Now everyone's picking on TO.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

What a pile of crap. Fact is that little farger should be dead.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

how is  she trying to say that every single thing that the police had written up is bullshtein?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

How pissed is Parcells over this? Ha. This guy is a farging circus. Go do an 8 ball with Cokehead Irvin you bastich.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

PhillyGirl

i want to hear the 911 call.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

what i find fishy is that they presented etheridge...sounded as tho she was almost shoved out there to make sure she could tell everyone the untruths in the police report...like they were trying to hard

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 27, 2006, 03:40:07 PM
meh...I hate to say it  but I believe him and don't think he tried to commit suicide.

Why do you hate to say it?  He has too much self-love mixed in with his self-loathing to actually attempt suicide.

Taking a couple of extra pills to get attention, though... that makes sense.

mussa

good god what a joke all of this is. its been nothing but all TO all day. who fargin cares!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

Irvin on the honesty of the Dallas Police: "I have enough expiereince to know that."

ice grillin you

I hate to say it

WTF?

you actually are upset that someone didnt try to kill themself?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.