farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catapult

Wow.

This is getting really good.

Remember when the pre-season pundits were putting Dallas as the "NFC East Champions," with some even going out on an even greater limb with the Boys going to the Super Bowl (and a few even had them winning it)?  I wonder how many of them are regretting that now?

This thread should be subtitled "Point and Laugh at the Cowboys."

Catapult
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

PoopyfaceMcGee

I've got my popcorn ready.

ice grillin you

The only thing that concerns me about all of this is that he might get himself kicked off the team before October 8th.

you want him playing against the eagles?

if possible i want him out of the league yesterday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 21, 2006, 08:23:31 AM
The only thing that concerns me about all of this is that he might get himself kicked off the team before October 8th.

you want him playing against the eagles?

if possible i want him out of the league yesterday

The last two times he played against the Eagles he didn't do shtein, in the game where SF upset us he broke his collarbone. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

The last two times he played against the Eagles he didn't do shtein

so

hes the best player on dallas...again i ask why would you want him in the game against the eagles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

This was shaping up to be a zesty Monday. I will now walk around all day with a shtein eating grin on my face.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 21, 2006, 09:26:50 AM
The last two times he played against the Eagles he didn't do shtein

so

hes the best player on dallas...again i ask why would you want him in the game against the eagles

nobody wants him in the game if you truly want to win. your always looking for the key guy to be injured for any advantage you can get.

Its these rah-rah guys that want him in there just to heckle and tease him all game-- which is plain gay. Id rather have the W

PhillyGirl

I tend to think its so someone on the D can decapitate him.

Quote from: reese125 on August 21, 2006, 10:26:17 AM
Its these rah-rah guys that want him in there just to heckle and tease him all game-- which is plain gay. Id rather have the W
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

bobbyinlondon

Here's another Dallas-related blurb, this time by Peter King, that could lead to an implosion by the Cowboys:

I think Bledsoe would not take a demotion well. Not at all. In fact, I think he might think of quitting if Bill Parcells names Romo the starter at some point very early in the season.

PhillyPhanInDC

Is there really a chance the Bledsoe gets benched? I was thinking it was all media driven. I didn't watch the last Dallas game where Romo played the entire game. I will watch tonight though, but I read that Bledsoe was the starter somewhere.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MadMarchHare

I believe the speculation was that the coaches believe the line is SO bad, they need a more mobile QB.
But that's all media speculation.  I haven't heard anything credible.
Anyone but Reid.

General_Failure

The bald guy doing the Cowboys/Saints game just said he believes TO has learned his lesson, whatever that may be, because football was taken away from him and he really loves the game. Uh, hasn't TO said multiple times over the years that in fact does not love football?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Dillen

The Saints are so farging frustrating to watch.

mpmcgraw

Hey, at least they drafted Reggie Bush to fill a position they didnt really need help at.  :yay

Dillen

Mike Karney always falls down as he catches the ball. Except he dropped both and fell anyways.