farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i heard the nfl is almost certain he banged her up in some way....i guess the prosecutor was not sure if it could hold up in court

also all the oither dumb shtein hes done im sure played into this

plus the fact that this is the 23 cowboy to be suspended in the last 5 years or something like that....its partially an organization suspension
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

"almost certain"...that's great, so dude messes with a crazy bitch and she has a bruise and claims an NFL player banged her up he's automatically guilty despite what the actual law thinks.

ice grillin you

oh he definitely smacked her around...if you know zeke you know he did it....but thats different than being able to prove it in court

thats why he gets four games instead of 2-4 years

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 11, 2017, 02:16:00 PMalso all the oither dumb shtein hes done im sure played into this

This is the main reason I think. They know it's not an isolated, unsubstantiated claim. Zeke is a walking stereotype of the kind of dumb, entitled meathead who does smack women around. No way is this a 6-gamer without all the other shtein floating around about this idiot.

ice grillin you

knowing he was already under a microscope he tried to pull a girls shirt down in front of thousands of people....the pure idiocy of that is almost worse than hitting a woman

PhillyPhreak54

NFLPA allowed this into the CBA so I don't want to hear the players bitch.

Maybe if they'd stand up to the NFL and not let them have carte blanche on suspensions this wouldnt happen

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on August 11, 2017, 02:23:37 PM
"almost certain"...that's great, so dude messes with a crazy bitch and she has a bruise and claims an NFL player banged her up he's automatically guilty despite what the actual law thinks.

If you needed a criminal conviction to discipline/suspend/fire an employee, no one would hire anyone. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nfl-evidence-establishes-ezekiel-elliott-violent-article-1.3403528

Quote"League investigators interviewed more than a dozen witnesses, including Ms. Thompson, and examined all available evidence, including photographic and digital evidence, thousands of text messages and other records of electronic communications," the NFL's missive explains. "In addition, two medical experts were consulted regarding identification, causation and aging of certain injuries to Ms. Thompson."

The evidence was so convincing that all four of commissioner Roger Goodell's advisors consulted in the case "individually were of the view that there is substantial and persuasive evidence supporting a finding that you engaged in physical violence against Ms. Thompson on multiple occasions during the week of July 16, 2016."

This was just released. Now this^^^^ I understand the suspension.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 11, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

Maybe if they'd stand up to the NFL and not let them have carte blanche on suspensions this wouldnt happen

Maybe they could ask their union members to not be zesty people while they're at it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on August 11, 2017, 07:29:12 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 11, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

Maybe they could ask their union members to not be zesty people while they're at it.

speaking of zesty people the nfl just sided with a woman over a man....minute baby steps but still thats pretty remarkable

Rome

All it took was repeated and overwhelming evidence that he pimp slapped her up and down the block.

Yay?

Eagaholic

Ewok karma. And newly minted HOFer Jerry just can't believe it.

SD

Let's be honest, she's partially responsible. And you all know what I mean.

Not only that, he allegedly abused her on July 16, 17th, 19th, and 21st. So she took 4 beatings within a week before deciding that's enough?

ice grillin you

was actually proud of you... you did so well...then just couldn't help but throw the bait back in the pond...oh well

Eagaholic

Any luck at all the suspension will be delayed until the last 6 games.