Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

General_Failure

Zanshin

Well, damn. They did it. And Foles. Holy shtein. Foles will never have to buy a meal in philly in his life...deservedly so. I mean, he did ridiculously more than he should have had to. He bailed out the defense. But it got done. I'm so happy in so many ways....

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 04, 2018, 11:40:21 PM
i'm having trouble fully processing this

thanks for all the years of discussion, my brothers. this is what we've all been waiting for, all this time.

manly tears of joy tonight

And this!  Been here since 2004 the day after they lost to Carolina in the NFCCG.  From Philly Girl scolding all of us for being to negative to IGY and Todd calling me crazy to J's and Rome's passion to GF, Dio, rjs, and Bionic keeping me in stitches, all of you have made the past 14 years tolerable, bareable and fun.  I honestly look forward to checking in to this board almost daily.

Aloha & Mahalo Nui Loa
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Don't forget Al right there with him, saying Patricia was going to be the Pistons coach and generally putting in a low energy, sub-Buck performance.

Been a great run but it's time to hang em up.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on February 05, 2018, 02:47:56 AM
ok i do have something

cris collinsworth can die

That farger almost single handily ruined this game for me.  He and Al were so bad tonight.

Rome

Zanshin

They beat the best team, against the best coach in history...overcoming a 500+ yard passing game from the best QB of all time...on the shoulders of their retread backup QB and missing a handful of their best players. Couldn't be more of a Philly storybook win. Like, it should be a movie...but if it was, you'd think it was over-the-top fiction.